1 Kilogram/plastic bag, 25kgs/drum , or as per customer's request.
within 5days after received customer's payment
hot sales proudcts Black Cohosh Extract
free sample, reasonable price
Xi'an Aladdin Biological Technology Co., LTD
100% natural herb and plant extract powder.
It can be used in the Health Food and Pharmaceutical Industry.
It also can be used directly as the raw material in Capsule filling.
Better Quality,Better Health,Better Life.
Products Name: Black Cohosh Extract
2.5%, 8% Triterpene HPLC
Ratio specification: 4:1,8:1,10:1, 20:1 TLC
Different specs available
Appearance: light brown powder
Plant source: Cimicifuga racemosa or Cimicifuga romose (L)Nutt
Black cohosh is a perennial plant of the buttercup family (Ranunculaceae). It is native to eastern North America and also grows wild in Sichuan, Gansu and Shaanxi province of China.
The plant grows in a variety of woodland habitats likes the deep shade of moist hillsides. The roots of black cohosh have long been used medicinally by Native Americans and ancient Chinese. Extracts from these plant materials are thought to possess analgesic, sedative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Today, black cohosh preparations (tinctures or tablets of dried materials) are used chiefly to treat symptoms associated with menopause including hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, and sleep disturbances. Today, the roots of black cohosh are still often used for these purposes.
In fact, the herb has been widely used for more than 40 years in Europe and is approved in Germany for premenstrual discomfort, painful menstruation, and menopausal symptoms.
1. Black cohosh is a safe and effective alternative to estrogen replacement therapy (ERT)
2. Black cohosh can reduce the number and intensity of hot flashes in breast cancer patients.
3. Black cohosh help reduce inflammation associated osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
4. Black cohosh could help prevent osteoporosis.
5. Black cohosh has a history of use for rheumatism, but has been used more recently to treat hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, and other symptoms that can occur during menopause.
6. Black cohosh has also been used for menstrual irregularities and premenstrual syndrome
Functional food and food beverage
Package & Storage :
Double plastic bag of foodstuff inside, cardboard drum outside.
Xi'an Aladdin Biological Technology Co., Ltd. is located in New Town Science and Technology Park, devoted to natural botanical ingredient research and development, manufacture and sale. We specialize in the manufacture of all kinds of natural herb extracts, natural food additives, pharmaceutical intermediates and daily chemical products as well as the technology research of food, drink, cosmetic, medicine and healthy products and related consultation service. View detail