1kg/one bag, or 5kg/one bag, or 25kg/drum with double plastic bag and can be customized
5 working days after payment received
1. Black Cohosh Triterpene Glycosides
2. Specs 2.5%, 5%, 8%
3. Free sample of Triterpene Glycosides
Black Cohosh Triterpene Glycosides
Product Name: Black Cohosh Root powder/ Black Cohosh Powder
Specification: triterpenoid saponis 2.5%, 5%, 8%
Botanical source: The rhizome of Cimicifuga Romose L.
Appearance:Black Brown Powder
Active Ingredient: triterpenoid saponis
Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa or Actaea racemosa) is a perennial plant with long clusters of tiny white flowers. Black cohosh has a long history of use in Native American and European herbal medicine. It is known primarily as a women's herb because of its value in treating gynecological problems, but black cohosh also has potent anti-inflammatory, sedative and analgesic actions, and is useful in treating inflammatory diseases. Do not take black cohosh continuously for more than two to three months, and avoid it altogether if you have a hormone-dependent cancer.
Fuction and usage of Black Cohosh Triterpene Glycosides
1. Native to North America and used by Native Peoples for snake bite, malaria & gynecological disorders.
2. Historically used to help relieve menstrual cramps, hot flashes, spasms, childbirth pains & balance hormones.
3. Lowers blood pressure by equalizing circulation.
4. Helpful or depression and neurological pain.
Package: 25kg/fiberboard drum Storage: Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. Validity: Two years if properly stored.