Depolarizer in Dry Cells, Decolorizer in Glass, Material of Mn Alloy
Certificate of Origin
One 20 Feet Container (25 mts)
Free Sample Freight Collect or Prepaid
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
1 - 25
To be negotiated
Packaging & Shipping
Our manganese dioxide is packed in the plastic lined plastic woven bags of 25 kgs net each or jumbo bags.
Guangxi Wuzhou Foreign Trade Co., Ltd. is a big chemical manufacturer, investor and state-owned exporter in China, it belongs to Guangxi Metals And Minerals Import and Export Group Corporation. We supply various kinds of manganese dioxide and manganese oxide. And we have been exporting manganese dioxide to Vietnam, Malaysia, Spain, Thailand, Indonesia and Hong Kong, etc. Every year we attends the Canton Fair in Guangzhou in Spring and Autumn. And we also participate in famous exhibitions at home and abroad. Warmly welcome our old business partners and new clients to visit our booths and discuss business with us!
Our factory has a big warehouse to store manganese dioxide.
1. Our manganese dioxide has already been exported to Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Spain, Malaysia and Hong Kong, etc. And we have more than 20 years of export experience to deal with chemicals business, and our manganese dioxide is always of high popular demand from our clients.
2. SGS, BV, CIQ, CCIC and every Certificate of Origin, such as Form E, Form A, Form B and ECFA, etc., all can be provided, if you request.
3. Factory direct best price and standard quality assurance. There are several QCs in the factory to control quality of every production procedure and do pre-inspection for every lot before shipment.
4. Prompt and detailed reply when receiving inquiries.
5. Samples will be sent within 7 days.
6. No matter a big or a small order, we treat all as important orders with integrity and responsibility.
7. Different kinds of manganese dioxides can be used as the depolarizer in dry cells, a good decolorizer in glass industry, the raw material of manganese alloy manufacture in electronic industry, the heating agent in casting industry, the crude material of ceramics, enamel glazes and manganate, etc. All are for your choice, which make sure there must be the right ones you need.
For more quotations, samples and detailed information, please contact me as below: