|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Pak Heng||Model Number:||PH-VGA-1|
|Type:||Coaxial||Application:||Computer||Color:||Black,Blue or Black|
|Packing:||Polybag||Outer Diameter:||7.3mm||Connector Color:||nickel plated|
|Connector Type:||VGA||Shielding:||Braid||Gender:||Male-Male,Male to male|
|Packaging Detail:||opp bag or polybag|
|Delivery Detail:||2~3 weeks|
cable vga rca casero
Black color cable vga rca casero with ferrite for computer
Sheided:AL FIOL Braid(64# AL)
VGA cable 3+6
HDBB15pin to HDBB15pin, Nickel plated ( optional )
1) 30/28/26 AWG ( optional )
2) length = 1m to 50m
3) Color: Black/White/Blue ( optional )
5) Ferrite cores optional
6) Connector with protective sleeve which is made of plastic
1) totally match with the requirements of VGA
2) Meet all the requirements of reliability test and electrical test
3) Support 1480P
Plug A type 15pin male -A type 15PIN male. Both ends are a high-density 3-row male 15-pin D-sub connector white solder G/F.
Cable Cable is made of 75ohms mini coax video wire, using individually shielded 28-gauge coaxial wire.
Filter Signal integrity is further enhanced.
Application: · VGA video cable is used to connect a VGA or SVGA card or monitor to each other or to a data switch.
· This low signal loss cable allows lengths of up to 200 feet in most cases with good signal strength.
· This male VGA to male VGA cable is designed for connecting video card outputs to monitors directly.
· Most modern flat panel displays require this type of cable
· For monitors and displays that have built-in cables, you will need to use a male-to-female VGA extension cable
· If you are running video through a conduit or drywall, you may want to use a non-terminated VGA cable.