- Updated for: 0x1016 and 0x1017
- Circuit STK-666 is a circuit for Prepaid DirecTV channels loaded into the decoder (receiver).
- The simple operation and auto installer makes it very easy to use. Just have to leave the circuit as a bridge between the decoder and the user card to work. The circuit has one end to be inserted into the card slot of the decoder and also have a Slot for the user card.
- This makes the enabled channels in your decoder of the company Prepaid DirecTV it is keep them active for 60 days. With this only has to make a initial load of channels in the decoder and every 60 days just doing the minimum load for the company for maintain existing the DirecTV Kit and that keep in the system active the user card.The STK-666 will deliver channels recorded in the initial charge(60 days).
- Circuit STK-666 does not interfere or decrypts signals, only work in the decoder's taximeter, can stop the timer on the decoder past the loading time. With this the decoder not will have problems (freez or cutting).
- In the legal issue of any country no one can intervene decoders TV companies because they are on loan from plan. But in the prepaid system the user buy a decoder of the company, and the user can do whatever you want with prepaid kit, including open, disassemble, modify or even destroy it. The decoder is owned by user by legal purchase.
- The Circuit STK-666 is for Receivers Models L14 and L12.
- More information in the web. Check the image for know the web.