|CAS No.:||/||Other Names:||rtv gasket maker||MF:||/|
|EINECS No.:||/||Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||silicone||Usage:||Construction,Transportation,auto parts||Brand Name:||visbella|
|Packing::||85g tube blister card||Pcs/ctn::||144pcs|
|Packaging Detail:||Cartridges: 300ml Aluminum Tube: 15g, 25g, 32g, 50g, 70g, 85g, 100g Different Packing Available|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30 days|
High temperature use
Superior adhesion and flexibility
Replaces most cut gaskets
Can be used as a gasket maker or dressing
visbella 265 Hi-Temp Blue Silicone Gasket
• Visbella 265 Blue RTV is a nonslump acetoxy curing paste that cures to permanently flexible silicone rubber
on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature.
• Visbel la 265 Blue RTV exhibits an outstanding resistance to weathering, moisture, vibration, UV light.
• Visbella 265 Blue RTV adheres to glass, metal,wood, painted surfaces, silicone rubbed and some plastics.
• The product is heat stabilized and it is permanently flexible and stable at temperature from -54°C to 315 °
C. It is also highly resistant to oil,transmission fluid and antifreeze.
• Since the composition of the substrates can vary greatly, adhesion tests for the specific case are advisable.
• High temperature use
• Superior adhesion and flexibility
• Replaces most cut gaskets
• Can be used as a gasket maker or dressing
• Easy application
• Drive housings
• Exhaust manifolds
• Thermostat housings
• Valve covers
• Timing gear covers
• Water pumps
• Differential covers
• Store in dry and cool place below +30°C.
• Use within 12 months from the date of purchase.
Aluminum Tube: 15g, 25g, 32g, 50g, 70g, 85g, 100g
Different Packing Available