|CAS No.:||9003-20-7||Other Names:||
EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate Copolymer)
|EINECS No.:||LM301H||Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking,decoration
|Model Number:||wg0086||Solid:||50%||Viscosity:||15000 - 25000 mPa.s|
|Ph Value:||7||Shelf Life:||12 Months||Bond Strength:||High|
|Solid Conent:||High||Film-forming Temperature:||41℉ (5℃)||Cement Material:||film|
|Appearance:||White Emulsion||Packing:||50Kg, 200Kg, etc.|
|Packaging Detail:||50kg,200kg,as your required etc.|
|Delivery Detail:||10 days after get T/T or L/C|
1.Easy to coating and solidily faster
2.Strong initial adhesion
3.Solid and durable
Bond Glue is primarily made of Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate Copolymer and water. It works when the water in the glue evaporates and allows the ethylene-vinyl acetate to form a bond.
Bond Glue is a component of a widely used glue type, outstanding performance and the beginning of sticky, adhesive power, drying time is short, good toughness, wate-resistant, acid-resistant, antifreeze, fire retardant, non-toxic tasteless, It does not affect the health, very safety and environmental.
Bond Glue was widely used for in plain paper, wood, PVC, Nylon, polyester, cotton, plywood, cloth and other porous materials bonding. Such as furniture making, plywood, artificial board, paper products processing, high-end home decoration, the production of high-grade furniture, all types of wood processing, export make-up of the stitching, bonding process, such as finger jointing.
1) Superior viscosity.
2) Good oil resistivity.
3) Easy to shelling-out
|Film-forming Temperature||Above 41°F (5°C)|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
1) The moisture content of substrate < 12%, no oil, no dust. Lay adhesive on single-side, coating weight > 250g/m2.
2) Use glue roller or brush to lay the adhesive on the sheet material well-proportioned.
3) Coating with wood veneer, scrape it to remove the air.
4) The curing temperature must be higher than 41°F(5°C).
1) After use adhesive, put the lid on to prevent the impurities in and solidify on surface.
2) The best storage and use temperature is 41-95 °F(5-35°C)
3) Before using, need to stir equally. The glue tank cover should be tight to avoid pollution. Please do not use this glue mixed with other adhesives.
4) Shelf Life: 12 months at room temperature.
Packing & Delivery:
Packing: 50KG / 200 KG in plastic barrel.
Delivery: 2-3 weeks after receiving deposit.