Brazilian White Refined Cane Sugar ICUMSA-45, from 2011/2012 Crop Production, fit for human consumption. Confirmable product
Grade (A)Brazilian White Refined Cane Sugar ICUMSA-45
The specifications have or are according to the International specifications which were fixed by ((FAO/WHO/FDA/ and EC)) and the lowest amount should be considered first.
Product: Refined White Cane SUGAR Grade (A) ICUMSA-45
Polarization: 99.80 Degrees min.
Ash Content: 0.04 Max.
ICUMSA: 45 RBU
Solubility: 100% Dry and Free Flowing
Color: Sparkling White. Maximum 45 Icumsa Attenuation index units
Radiation: Within internationally accepted limits.
Granulation: Fine to Medium
Moisture: 0.4% Max.
Magnetic Particles: 4Mp/k
SO2: 20 Mg/k
Ash By Electrical Conductivity: 0.04% Max. [On dry weight basis]
Sulphur Dioxide: 20 mg/kg Min.
Smell: Free of any Smell
Reducing Sugar: 0.05% Max By weight HPN
Staph Aureus: Nil.
Max AS: 1 P.P.M.
Shipping Terms: CIF or FOB
Please Note: Prices quoted below are per MT. Final agreed price will be locked in at stage 2 of the sellers procedures below.
1. Buyer issues LOI
2. Seller Issues Full Corporate Offer with banking details
3. Buyer signs and returns FCO + BCL
4. Seller issues contract for buyers review; buyer makes amendments and returns to seller for approval. Both buyer and seller must agree all changes. Electronic Signatures are considered valid for this transaction.
5. Final contract is agreed upon and signed by both buyer and seller.
6. Buyer issues Transferable, Confirmed, Irrevocable Documentary Letter of Credit, and payable 100% at sight of documents at port of loading.
7. Seller loads the product as per Incoterms and under SGS inspection and sends the original documents to the buyer.
8. The Shipment commences as per schedule in terms with contract conditions until completion of contract.
9. FULL DETAILS ARE CONTAINED IN THE SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY DEAL WITH DIRECT BUYERS OR MANDATE
Please send LOI to start the process.
We only deal with serious buyers only!