|Place of Origin:||Hebei China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Dacheng||Model Number:||Rubber expansion joint|
|Packaging Detail:||Normal parking or according to customers' requests|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
a) Building height is low, and the structure is simple.
b) Flexible stretch and safety.
c) Easy installation for construction
Features: a) It makes bridge smooth and seamless, and it’s good for preserving, cleaning and moving snow.
b) The structure is simple, no need to have special stretch frame and anchoring steel bar. Construction is convenient and fast.
c) It could absorb all kinds of deformations and shaking. And its damping property is high and it’s good for bridge shock absorption.
d) Best sealing and waterproof property and anti-acid-base and corrosion.
e) Low cost of construction, durable and remarkable economic benefit and social benefit.
Dacheng Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint system comprises of 8 NO. Standard models designed to accommodate movement up to 330mm by shear deformation of the elastomer between the steel components.
Each model of our Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint incorporates steel angles designed to be bolted to the structural deck and a steel bridging plate system which spans the open joint gap.
The elastomer case is highly resistant to oils, solvent spillage and the trafficked surface includes an anti-skid pattern for safety having a rubber to rubber coefficient of static friction of 0.69. Each model of our Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint is specifically designed to accommodate horizontal and skew movement and will also accommodate vertical movement due to rotation of up to 6mm
Application of Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint:
Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint is used in Highway bridge decks, Service ramps, Multi- storey car parks and so on. Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint is used to prevent buildings or bridges appear some cracks because of climate change.
Construction programs of Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint:
(1) Set out and cut Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint.
(2) Excavate and clean the Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint area.
(3) Drill holes to locate the anchor bolts.
(4) Place the rebar mat and mold.
(5) Pour bottom concrete layer.
(6) Install comb-shaped steel plate.
(7) Pour side concrete.
(8) Maintenance the Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint.
Types of expansion joint:
1. Modular Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint
2. TST bridge elastomeric expansion joint
3. TST seamless Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint
4. Steel finger Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint
5. And other types Rubber Bridge Expansion Joints. We could produce it as customers’