Black cohosh is a perennial wildflower native to eastern North America. More than two centuries ago, Native Americans discovered that the root of the black cohosh plant (Cimicifuga racemosa) helped relieve menstrual cramps, and symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, and sleep disturbances. Today, black cohosh is used primarily as a nutritional supplement for hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats, vaginal dryness and other symptoms that can occur during menopause, as well as for menstrual cramps and bloating.
1. Owning estrogenic effect, thus improving symptoms of female climacteric syndrome and postpartum syndrome;
2. Antibacterial and anticancer;
3. Anti-rheumatism, alleviating muscle pain and spasm;
4. Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure;
5. Delaying aging,especially the aging of skin and visceral organ;
1. Applied in food field,it is widely used as functional food additive
2. Applied in health product field, it is widely added into various kinds of health products with the function of preventing rheumatism, adjusting estrogen level and so on.
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely added into various kinds of cosmetics with the function
of delaying aging.
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is widely added into the medicine which can used in treatingarthritis and postpartum syndrome.
BNP is a professional manufacturer and supplier of wide range of herbal/botanical extracts,nutritional supplements, food&beverage, pharmaceutical&cosmetic ingredients and provide the OEM Service & customized solution.
With our sales office located in Qingdao , China and 2 factory facilities located in JuYe County, Shandong & a warehouse in NJ ,USA we are prepared to provide prompt and perfect service to our customers around the globe. Our team of botanists as well as chemists and ... View detail