Assyst / bullmer s CAD. Assyst includes software for pattern design, grading and marker making / nesting.
assyst/bullmer s cad.assyst includes software for pattern design, grading and marker making/nesting. The system enables you to digitize patterns into the system, or create pattern pieces directly on the screen, grade them, and create markers to get maximum utilization of fabric. The straightforward, user-friendly, and flexible software enables you to dramatically speed the production process and achieve up to a 50 percent increase in throughput.
assyst/bullmer s core applications support add-on modules including automatic marker making, powerful cut optimization software, with compatibility for all major CAD file formats, and the rev in pattern construction -- the Macros ToolKit. This module represents a given sequence of instructions designed to automate pattern modification. It is now available in a form that permits repetitive steps of CAD operations to be converged into one automatic short cut.
The digitizing software enables you to digitize complete models, single pieces or only partial lines or curves. Once data is entered, it is readily available in cad.assyst. There are no restrictions or sequences to follow -- digitizing direction, number of points or other conventions is flexible and simple, which frees you to concentrate on more critical work.
One of the system's important strengths is its ease of use. You will appreciate the professional, familiar tools the software provides. Functions, data, and process-enabled steps are easily identifiable through the friendly and intuitive interface. "Smart" information about the piece and its relationship to other pieces, styles and markers is readily available through powerful underlying data-storage capabilities. cad.assyst detects user errors early, preventing loss of time and profit.
Our powerful construction feature will enable you to work efficiently and creatively. The software allows you to work on an unlimited number of pattern pieces at the same time, allowing you to create and modify data directly and easily. Professional features like point magnetism, flexible curve creation, unlimited text design as well as multi-selections speed the design process.
assyst/bullmer offers you the option to choose the type of grading you prefer. You can grade using standard x/ y and distance grading within rule tables. Or you can take advantage of our powerful, integrated functionality that enables visual, direct modifications to pattern shapes on individual sizes. All modifications are automatically recorded in the grade table. There are no size display limitations. Piece grading is automatically recalculated whenever a piece is modified, scaled, mirrored, rotated or split. Using the flexible measure grading function, you can easily measure and compare the graded lines and curves of multiple pieces.
With the cad.assyst quality control features, you can use any measurement function while using other modification functions to calculate measurements easily and quickly. Powerful features like pattern mirroring streamline the development process.
As a market-leading CAD application, cad.assyst boasts a wealth of features, including more than 400 user functions. The following key features will make your work simpler, faster, and more productive:
- The powerful seam allowance feature supports all pattern design and production process requirements. Any change of the piece design contour will automatically adjust the seam and hem lines. Seams can be hidden while modifying or grading pieces.
- The pleat functionality supports all known pleat variations in the industry. You can modify pattern pieces with open or closed pleats.
- Use the dart feature to reposition and make modifications to the piece contour whether the dart is open or closed.
- Hatching allows you to develop sewing plans, which you can send to individual production facilities and to external information systems.
- The stitch counting feature supports the development of pattern data for flat-form knitting. This function calculates for each size the x/y number of knits with recognition of the shrinkage factor. The information is exported in an interface file and can be transferred to known stitching machines.
- The grade line allows grading of any created curve or line in the pattern piece. This feature is of particular importance in the dress and lingerie industries.