The M120c CANopen Remote I/O Module is an industrial class, isolated designed, high reliability, high stability and high precision data acquisition module, embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor
MCU, provides a CANBus interface. It provides multi I/O, supports standard CANopen Protocol, can be intergraded into SCADA, OPC server, HMI and other automation systems. It is design for working in the
harsh industrial application environment, widely used in a variety of industrial automation, security monitoring system, automatically measurement and control system.
The M120c CANopen Remote I/O Module provides 4 optical-isolated digital inputs,DI1 supports max. 1MHz high speed pulse counter, 4 isolated 12bits analog inputs, supports 0~5V,0~10V,4~20mA,0~20mA
analog signal, 4 digital outputs, DO1 supports 10Hz~300KHz PWM high speed pulse output, or relay outputs, 2 channel 12bits analog outputs, supports 0~10VDC signal output. All of the I/O with high sampling
frequency and special filtering strategy to ensure its reliable.
The M120c CANopen Remote I/O Module can work at wide working voltage range, the range is 24 ~ 36VDC with anti-reverse protection design. Also, it provides 1channel 24~36VDC power output for external device to save wiring cost.
1) Embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, inbuilt watchdog;
2) Wide range power supply 24 ~ 36VDC with over voltage and phase-reversal protection;
3) 1 CANBUS Interface, comply with CANopen specification CiA301,CiA401;
4) Group 2 Only Server (non UCMM-capable) ;
5) Support Predefined Master/Slave Connection Set;
6) Support CANopen heartbeat and shutdown messages;
7) Provide EDS file for standard CANopen master interface;
8) 4 optical isolated digital input, supports max. 1MHz high speed pulse counter;
9) 4 digital output or relay output, supports 10Hz~300KHz high speed pulse output;