(1). Standardized, modular heavy-duty design and durable.
(2) processing power, the obvious advantages of dehydration effect.
(3) The action is sensitive, safe and reliable.
(4). Stable performance, high efficiency of dehydration, no noise, no vibration, low power consumption, long life.
(5) The structure is simple, easy to operate, easy to maintain, environmental health and environmental work.
(7) a high degree of automation, the performance is far superior to the traditional dehydration machine.
(8) Machine body is made of SUS304 sandblasted stainless steel. (9) Machine comes with PLC control panel, which sets dehydrating time and rotation speed, makes running smoothly.
It can be connected to related processing steps like vegetable cutting, sorting, washing, centrifuge, packing, ect, to build a whole processing line.
Hearty service: 1.Before sending the machine, we will test and adjust, so you can use directly when you get it. 2.Operating video & instruction will be sent to clients, to help them better use the machines. 3.Any problems occur while using, professional advice will be given by us. 4.All kinds of frequently used parts are supplied from us all the year round.
Guarantee and After-sale Service:
* one year guarantee for whole machine except of wearing parts (blades, ect)
* 24 hours technical support by email.
* Calling or door-to-door service
* User manual and detailed video/CD provided
Packing: by standard export plywood case
Delivery Time: 2~3 workdays after payment
Port of loading: Guangzhou/Shenzhen, China
Brand: Feng Xiang
Guarantee: One Year, and offers maintenance forever
Zhaoqing Fengxiang Food Machinery Co., Ltd. has been making great progress in enterprise scale, product range, and product quality since we were established in 2005. We aim at providing various high quality, competitive price and value-creating equipment for food & beverage industries, food processing enterprises, and private customers. In order to let you know more about our products, we would show all of our products as follow:
Part One - Garlic and Onion Rough Processing Equi...