Field installation, commissioning and training, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Brew Per Batch:
7BBL 10BBL 15BBL 20BBL 30BBL
7 bbl brewery equipment
0.3 Mpa/48 Hours
Batch Per Day:
1 or 2 batches
10 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
PE Film.Wooden case,Iron Packages,Sea shipping container
CE,PED good investment business 7 BBL brewery equipment for beer sale
The 7 bbl brewery equipment is a detailed mini beer facotory.
For the brew house,you have some different choise.For the heating method,you can chose the electric,steam or direct fire heating.
For the design,you can chose 2 vseesls MASH/LAUTER+KETTLE/WHIRLPOOL,or the 3 vessels MASH/LAUTER,KETTLE/WHIRLPOOL,HOT WATER TANK.
You can brew beer 1 batch in a day,so you can chose the 7bbl fermentation tanks or bright beer tanks.
If you want to brew 2 batch per day,you can chose the 14bbl tans.
All the brewery system can be deisnged and manufactured according to your request.
Packaging & Shipping
Business is hard.So we need provice the best equipment and service,also need ensure all the equipment safe during the shipping.
1.The tanks we will cover by the PE film.
2.The parts will be packaged by the BOX.
3.After fill into the container,we will hold all the goods by the IRON WIRE.
4.Before the close the containers,we will check all will be safety.
1. We provide the CAD design for the 7 bbl beer brewery equipment.
2. The layout drawing design according to the customer building space.
3. Week update during the manufacture time.
4. Final pictures,videos for brewery equipment checking.
5. Safety package and container loading service.
6. Installation service 7*24 hours.
7. 3 years warranty for the main equipment,1 year warranty for the parts.Life long service.
Jinan Shun Long Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional beer brewery equipment and service provider. Our products include all kinds of home brewery,midium beer system,larger beer brewery or plant,copper brew house for pub or hotel.You also can order the beer fermentation tanks,bright beer tanks from my company.
We have finished breweries project in Europe,Mexico,USA,Japan,Australia,South Africa,El Salvador.....
1.How many days to manufacture the 7 bbl beer brewery equipment ?
It need about 30-40 days after confirmed the deposit,the manufacture days according to the system.
2.How to make the payment and confirm the order?
After we discuss all and confirm the brewery,I will send you the Performance Invoice and then you can make the payment.
The payment term:30% deposit by T/T,the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.
3.How to installtion the brewery system?
We have 2 choise for the installtion work:
1.We can help you by the internet,we will provide the pictures,videos to help you finished that.It is free.
2.We send the engineer to your place,it need 80USD / day for 30 days.
If you have any questions or need more information,please feel free contact me!
Jinan Shun Long Machinery Co.,Ltd has the CE,LVD,PED...Certificated.
For the 7 bbl beer brewery equipment,we provide a list for reference.
Food Grade SUS304,the inner tank is 3.0mm.outer is 2.0mm
80 mm Polyurethane
On the tank bottom and the tank body
Working pressure 0.3 Mpa keep 48 hours,working pressure 0.15-0.2Mpa
Electric,Steam generator heating,or Direct fire
2.Simple 7 bbl brewery system configuration list for reference
300 KG/H MALT MILLER
7 bbl Brew House
MASH/LAUTER,KETTLE/WHIRLPOOL,HOT WATER TANK
STEAM GENERATOR HEATING
DIRECT FIRE BURNER HEATING
10 M2 PLATE HEAT EXCHANGER
7 BBL FERMENTATION AND BRIGHT BEER TANKS
14 BBL FERMENTATION AND BRIGHT BEER TANKS
GLYCOL WATER TANK + REFRIGERATION UNIT
100L CIP CLEANING SYSTEM WITH HEATING + CONTROLLER
FERMENTING + BREW HOUSE CONTROLLER IN ONE SEMI-AUTOMATIC
SEPERATE FERMENTIONG AND BREW HOUSE SEMI CONTROL CABINET
PLC CONTROL CABINET FOR THE COMPLETE SYSTEM
Jinan Shun Long company also can provide the beer kegs filler,washer system,beer bottles filling system,beer kegs...
Tell me your detailed request,the engineer will design the best beer brewery equipment according to your business plan.