GS,CE,RoSh,CIQ approved,direct manufacturer
Automatic Cordless Kettle
Item No.: RT-8086
Fill to maximum level as marked on outside body of the kettle.
DO NOT OVER FILL
As water may overflow upon boiling.
1. Ensure desired amount of water is in the kettle.
2. Plug power base load into proper AC power point and place kettle into position on the power base.
3. Swithc power point on and turn the reset button on upper position to start boiling function.
4. Kettle will be automatically cut-off when water boils.
1. When cleaning inside of the kettle, fill the kettle with water, then add 5ml of white vinegar to boil for
2. Switch off, remove plug, empty the kettle, then re-clean at least three times to remove particles.
1. Always disconnect from the main supply before boiling or emptying the kettle and always switch off
power point when not in use.
2. Never immerse kettle or power base in water or allow water to come into contact with the terminal pins.
3. If the kettle should be accidentally switched on without water, an automatic safety cut-off will switch off
the kettle. Unplug power base from the main supply and allow the kettle to be cool slowly, do not
attempt to cool the unit by pouring water into it. When it has cooled the cut-off will reset and the kettle
may be refilled with water ready for use.
4. Do not allow power base cord to overhang bench or table or touch hot surfaces.
5. Do not allow children to operate kettle or leave children unsupervised near this or any other electrical
6. Do not use kettle on naked flame or hotplate.
7. Upon finding any sisrepair on the power soft cord, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or
Electric Water Kettle
Product Name:1.2L Electric Kettle,water kettle,cordless kettle,360 degrees cordless kettle
1) With water level indicator & indicator light
2) On / off switch
3) Safety boil dry cut out
4) Concealed heating element