|Type:||Flooring Accessories||Place of Origin:||India||Brand Name:||CETEX|
|Model Number:||LD||Flooring Accessories Type:||
|Packaging Detail:||60 kg plastic can or 250 kg Plastic barrel. Other packing sizes can be made as per requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||1 week|
CETEX LD- Lithium Densifier is concentrated & premium nano-lithium silicate based, for concrete or mortar surfaces.
CETEX LD is concentrated & premium nano-lithium based densifier / hardener for cementatious surfaces. It is safer, faster and easier to apply. It penetrates deep in the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. The increased surface hardness imparted by LD drastically improves abrasion resistance, reduces liquid penetration and dusting and simplifies maintenance.
• No scrubbing. No flushing. No wastewater.
• Can be applied on any uncoated concrete or mortar finishes in both new as well as old constructions.
• Treated surface is breathable, but seals micro-channels in surface against chemical attack that cause corrosion.
• Helps reduce damaging ASR alkali-silica reactions and protects from weathering and efflorescence.
• Penetrates deep into the surface to improve hardness, compressive and flexural strength of surface.
• Provides better abrasion resistance than conventional hardeners.
• Reduces application time and costs of diamond polishing operations.
• Though it improves gloss and hardness, it does not reduce slip resistance.
• Treated surface is breathable, UV stable and maintains natural appearance.
• Produces a fast permanent surface gloss which improves with traffic and maintenance.
• Makes the surface better looking and dust-proof. Will not yellow, discolour, peel or flake.
• Cures quickly. Treated surface can be used within one hour of treatment.
• VOC content is nil, thus helps earning LEED points in green building.
• Reduces maintenance, cleaning costs and repairs.
• It is concentrated. Hence economical for transport.
• Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
• It is economical to use.
Total Solids Content : 24% (approx.)
Specific Gravity at 25°C : 1.20 +/- 0.02
pH : Alkaline
VOC Content : Nil
4Clean the surface before application. If there is coating on the surface, for example curing compound, oil, dust etc., it should be removed. Fill and repair all holes, cracks and deteriorated areas. For best result, the surface should be touch dry to allow diluted LD penetrate the pores and react.
4LD is concentrated material and can be diluted with 1-3 parts of soft water for every one part of LD. It can be applied on old or new clean surface by using a low-pressure sprayer, roller or brush.
4For Horizontal surfaces, apply enough diluted LD to keep the surface wet for 20 minutes. If areas dry out before that, apply more diluted LD. In hot, dry or windy conditions dampen concrete before application to prevent flash drying. Remove any dried powder residue using a stiff broom, power sweeper or floor scrubbing machine. For immediate, enhanced shine, buff or burnish the dry concrete surface in both directions using an orbital floor machine or burnisher equipped with an appropriate polishing pad. This is a dry buffing operation.
4For vertical surfaces, apply from the bottom up. For maximum penetration and desired coverage rates, a wet-on-wet application is recommended; retreat within three to five minutes after initial application. Repeated applications should be made until the surface remains moist for a minute or so before solution disappears.
CETEX LD is available in 60kg carbuoy and 250 kg plastic barrel.
When stored in an airtight, sealed container in normal conditions has a shelf life of 12 months from date of shipment