CHEMROAD Polymer for Soil Stabilizer help you SAVE MONEY, SAVE TIME, SAVE NATUARAL SOIL, SAVE ENVIRONMENT and SAVE EARTH.
Polymer chemroad is a soil-cement additive, the polymers based mixture of latex and cellulose dispersed in water. It is specifically formulated to stabilized the in-situ soils with the cement and water. Polymer chemroad used as an additive to modify Portland cement mixtures. The mix of Polymer chemroad and Portland cement together bind the soil particles to form a polymer concretelink material. It allows concrete work to be made without course aggregate but to be used with in-situ soil as a filler.
Improves cohesion between the soil aggregates and the cement paste, increases fracture toughness and cracking resistance, modifies porosity and water penetration. In road construction work, improves stability of material, provides water retention and increases workability. Non-toxic and environmental friendly product.Appearance :
White viscous liquid.General Properties :
- Polymer Chemroad is polymer latex which persists to chemical and weather changes. It is insolutable when dry.
- Being the Dispersing agent, It can smoothly emulsify cement and soil substance.
- It decreases airgap in the soil (Capillary void) which prevent water absorption.
- Polymer chemroad creates small bubbles between the airgap to prevent absorption. The bubbles will prevent concrete or cement from fragmentation since it has high Tensile strength.
- Polymer Chemroad increases the compression strength by decreasing water.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL DATA
. STRENGTH CHARACTERISTIC
2. LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY COMPARE WITH GRANULAR BASE
Unconfined compressive Strength :
|17.5 40 kg./cm.2|
( 7 days and Soaked water for 2 hours )
Flexural Strength ( 28 days ) :
Elastic Modulus :
|30,000- 70,000 kg./cm.2|
Soaked CBR :
Poison Ratio :
Polymer Soil Stabilization Base 7 inch thickness can be taken load capacity 3 times of3. DURABILITY
Granular base at the same thickness ( Data from PCA )
Slake Durability Index (ASTM D 4644 87 ) more than 75 %4. OTHER PROPERTIES
No Pot-hole, no rutting depth and minimizes cracking.
High Stiffness with no brittle.
Minimizes subgrade pressure and has deflection under loads.
Bridges over weak spots in the subgrade.
Dry Density :
1,700- 2,300 kg./m.2
Water Absorption :
Coefficient of Permeability :
Degree of compaction not less than 95% (Modified Proctor Density)6. DESIGN CRITERIA
Unconfined Compressive Strength (7 days curing and soaked water for 2 hours before testing) not less than 17.5 kg./ cm.2
The Chemroad Properties have been proven by the reliable laboratory that Chemroad has improved not only comprehensive strength. , flexural strength, but the moduction of elasticity. Water absorption reduction is also the result of Chemroad properties.
INTERNATIONAL TESTING STANDARD
ASTM D422-63, ASTM D4318, ASTM D1632-96, ASTM D1633-96, ASTM D4767