|Condition:||New||Place of Origin:||Chongqing China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||NAKIN|
|Model Number:||JZC||Usage:||Lubricant Oil|
|Packaging Detail:||wooden case|
Lubrication oil recvoery system,lubricant oil restoral machine:
1.JZS is special for engine lube oil.
CQ Large Capacity Lubrication Oil Recovery System:
Series JZS engine oil regeneration system is mainly for regenerating the waste engine oil, this equipment can effective separate water, gas, particles, deeply oxides, free carbon, colloid, asphalt and wax from oil, making black engine oil become transparent golden color. This equipment has the functions of dewatering, degassing, decolor. Improving the engine oil’s properties, restoring the oil performance and lowering wear to ensure the engine can work normally and safely, prolonging the engine and engine oil lifetime. It is widely applied in petroleum, chemical, mining, metallurgy, electric power, transportation, machinery manufacturing, railway etc.
1. Use of special chemicals to eliminate oil-ion’s charge polarity, collecting oil-ions and separating out them, removing colloid, asphalt and other chemical compounds.
2. Gas treatment device combined with air filter and vacuum degassing, dewatering to remove the odor and water.
3. Closed type filtering system use stainless steel mesh, reliable, no pollution. Two filtering units can realize continuous production.
4. Vacuum degassing, dewatering, removing particles make sure effectively improve oil properties, restoring oil performance.
5. Efficient electric heating system, heating uniformity, less power consumption, safe, and reliable.
6. Compact structure, reasonable layout, small space applied, large output.
7. Imported Germany electric parts (such as SIEMENS, SCHNEIDER), good performance, safe and reliable.
Ratio of regeneration
-0.095 ~ 0.4
380V 50HZ 3PH(As per user’s option)
Gas treatment system
Regenerated oil Index:
Kinematic viscosity (100°C)/( mm²/s)
Flash point (open cup )/°C
Pour point /°C
Acid number (mg KOH/G)
Water soluble acid/alkali
Sulfate ash content (%)