|Place of Origin:||Nigeria||Brand Name:||CRUDE OIL||Model Number:||BLCO|
I HAVE CRUDE OIL TO SELL
I just want to let you know that i have crude oil to sell I am from Nigeria, CEO of JAMOLU INTL VENTURES LTD bellow is the procedure . I will be waiting for your good response.
PROCEDURE FOR TT0
1. Seller shall issue Sales & Purchase Agreement with Seller's Full Banking Co-ordinates
2. The Buyer and the Seller sign and seal contract and the electronic copy signed and exchanged are considered original and acceptable.
3. Buyer issues a BANK GUARANTEE WITHOUT CLAUSE of SEVENTY MILLION NARIA
(N70,000,000) TO SELLERS BANK.
4. Seller instructs his Captain to issue a Marine Authority to Board (ATB) and Clearance for Buyer’s Inspectors and Supercargo.
5. Buyer’s inspectors conduct Q and Q in Nigeria/International Waters and sends report to Buyer.
6. Buyers issues MT103/23 to pay for the loaded cargo.
7. Seller links Buyer to the owner of vessel for successful take over. After successful take over, Seller releases to buyer, copies of the full particulars of cargo documents re-assigned in Buyer’s name
8. Seller confirms payment and releases the original documents to the Buyer/Buyer’s Captain.
9. Vessel sails to Buyer’s destination port. Thanks for your cooperation.
CEO. JAMOLU INTL VENTURES LTD