1. Newcomers are forbidden to operate outside! For skilled professionals, when operate outside you should make full preparation to prevent the Resin adhesive solidified while repairing.
2. After washing the car or it has been sprayed with glass water, make sure the glass is completely dry and then repair. Avoid water for 24hours before repairing.
3. It is best to control the glass temperature in winter at more than 15 degrees, and the summer glass temperature can be controlled at 30 degrees, which can be adjusted by air conditioning in the car.
4. When finishing the operate the glue should be blown out from the needle tube to prevent the Resin Adhesive solidified. The glue need to be kept away from the light.
1.Apply a proper amount of grease to the suction cup 2.Pushing a parallel slide along the crack for operation
3. The rubber ring of the port is flattened with the 4. Rotate the piston rod clockwise to apply pressure
glass, and 0.05 ml of resin is added from above, injection, with pressure injection to make the glue
and the resin can be added again according to the better penetrate the crack.
length of the crack.
5. The port is aligned with the crack center resin that has 6.The transparent film is coated with a resin covering the
entered the crack and slowly pushes the bracket and the crack that has entered the glue.
7. Push the bracket and the glue applicator to see the resin 8. Due to the high pressure crack tip of the glue applicator,
entry from the side the resin can be injected well.
9. After the repair is completed, it is cured by UV light or 10. Remove the film and use a special blade to directly
cured in the sun for about 20 minutes. remove excess resin from the glass surface.
11. After cleaning the glass, I can't see the crsck in the distance. 12. In the near look, you will find a small thin like a
The repairing resin glue is an anaerobic adhesive. When the glass is broken, the transparent film is used to cut off the oxygen, so that the resin under the film is rapidly solidified under ultraviolet light. The resin that flows under the breakage does not cure because there is no film covering and no oxygen is cut off.