|Classification:||Catalyst||Place of Origin:||Beijing China (Mainland)|
The "BC-239III"catalyst is a V2O5-TiO2 supported catalyst used for the "70-90 gram process" fixed bed oxidation of o-xylene to p
Catalyst for Phthalic Anhydride production from oxidation of O-xylene(BC-239III)
The BC-239IIIcatalyst is a V2O5-TiO2 supported catalyst used for the 70-90 gram processfixed bed oxidation of o-xylene to produce phthalic anhydride. The reactor is filled with different kinds of catalyst in two, three or four parts, which are of different activity and selectivity.
1) High concertraction of o-xylene: 7090g/Nm3
2) Low reaction temperature: salt bath temperature: 350370
1) Short induction period: the concentration of o-xylene can reach more than 80 g/Nm3 in 45~75days
2) High space velocity and high yield: Yield of PA: ~113wt%
3) High quality PA: the content of PTLD in crude PA≤0.15%
4) Without adding SO2Packaging, Storage and Transport
BC-239III catalyst is packed in pasteboard drums lining with double-layer woven sacks. Each drum contains about 35kg catalyst. The catalyst should be stored in a dry, clean, and well-ventilated place. Rolling, bumping, placing upside down, water and moisture should be avoided in both storage and transportation.