Other Waterproofing Materials
|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Water tightness,0.3Mpa 30min:||
|Initial setting time:||
|Packaging Details:||Plastic barrel.|
|Delivery Detail:||Upon the receipt of payment.|
4.Cement base for construction
Cement Based Permeable Crystallization Type Waterproof Coating
1. Cement based supplied in powder form
2. Formulated from Portland cement, fine quartz sand and active chemicals
3. Slurry applied to inside or outside surfaces
4. Require the presence of water in the capillaries in order to penetrate and from sealing crystals.
Appearance: Grey powder
Consumption : 1.5 - 2 kg/m2
Package : 25 kg /barrel
The product has a shelf life of 1 year after the production date when stored in cool and dry places and in tightly closed original containers.
1. Mix water, the ratio is 5 parts of powder to 3 part of water by weight.
2. Stir the mixture of powder in the water thoroughly and evenly for 3 minutes.
3. It is advisable to use up all the mortar for every mixture. The subsequence applications shall use the new mixed mortar.
1. Excellent waterproof and anticorrosive effects, service life of metal sheet prolonged by over one half.
2. High elasticity and excellent low-temperature flexibility, high-temperature and aging resistance.
3. Better metal bonding property, no bulking or dropping.
4. Green and eco-friendly waterborne product, with simple construction and safe operation.
1. Excellent weatherability and UV resistance.
2. Better metal bonding property (affinity), and good overall performance owing to firm adsorption.
3. Low-temperature flexibility and high elasticity to extend along with base and prevent joints from cracking.
It is widely used in workshops, factories and the like with metal roofs, and has especially waterproof effect for complicated roofs, such as gutter, joints, ventilating ducts and the like, can be coated by shape without missing points, and is featured by simple construction, low cost and good effect.
Surface Preparation: Surfaces must be clean and free of dirt, grease, loose and scaling paint or any other foreign materials. Patch or caulk all cracks, seams, flashings and roof penetrations and make any necessary repairs or replacements to damaged or leaking roof materials Stir thoroughly before using and occasionally white using. Do not mix with any other paints or do not add any solvent. Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C. May be applied to dry or slightly damp surfaces, using brush, roller or spray. Apply generously, working the coating into pores and cracks. Minimum of two coats is recommended. Each cost should be applied perpendicular to the previous coat. Thermal roof is ready to use and thinning is not recommended.
Tensile Adhesion Bond
Strength Test (28 d), N/mm2
ASTM D 4541-1993
Flexural Strength (28 d), N/mm2
ASTM C 348 86
Tensile Strength (28 d), N/mm2
ASTM C 190-85
Compressive Strength (28 d), N/mm2
ASTM C 109
Coefficient of Permeability, k (m/sec)
at 10 bar after 14 days