Other Waterproofing Materials
|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Below 20 centigrade
Below 5 centigrade
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic barrels|
|Delivery Detail:||3 to 5 days after receiving deposit|
2.Waterproofing coating materials
5.Short for CCCW
Cement based permeable crystallization type waterproof paints
Cement based permeable crystallization type waterproof coating referred to as CCCW, is by the German chemical expert Laurence Jefferson invention, after decades of development practice has proved, has remarkable waterproof effect and can increase the life of the building high-performance waterproof material, internationally enjoys" biological cement " is called. CCCW is the new generation of Canadian technology for the production of high performance concrete. Waterproof material composed mainly of Portland cement, especially the selection system of quartz sand and a variety of special chemical material configured. Waterproof mechanism with its specific activity of chemical substances, the use of concrete itself inherent chemical and porous, with water as the carrier, with the aid of water infiltration and the concrete in chemical reaction, along with pressure or inverse direction to produce effect, form insoluble crystals and concrete are combined into integration, so that any direction to the water and other liquid is blocked. When the structure is no water, the active ingredient will remain at rest, but when once again with water contact, the chemical effect and closure process, will be repeated, and deeper into the concrete, so as to achieve permanent, waterproof, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof and protection of reinforced concrete structure strength of high-performance waterproof material.
1. The web has elastic SBS modified asphalt waterproof coiled material and self-adhesive membrane has the advantages compared with traditional material, with puncture resistance, self-healing, self-adhesive more superiority.
2. Self adhesive material layer is developed by the company with cement to form molecular structure of interpenetrating networks of unique formula, makes the material and concrete bonding as a whole (long-term immersion environment inseparable). Effective control of" channeling water", truly realizes the waterproof coiled material and structure subject to com.
3.High temperature resistance, good size stability, low temperature flexibility, tensile strength, elongation, on the shrinkage deformation and cracking of strong adaptability, can use a high standard waterproofing requirements, to meet the various requirements of environmental construction, large use range
4. Construction method of flexible, ensure that the construction period, according to the different construction conditions can be used wet laying method, dry laying method, with anti sticking method, mechanical fixing method for construction, especially wet laying method, with anti sticking construction, without leveling layer, low requirement on base, is not affected by weather and primary wet construction in rainy season or the time limit for a project, project has unique advantages.
5.The basic requirement is not high, timely construction base surface is uneven, as long as there is a cement slurry contacts can be bonded firmly, whether it is wet or dry pavement paving, can with the basic good bond.
6. Convenient construction, safety and environmental protection, the construction process without solvent and fire operation, avoids environmental pollution and fire hazards, resource conservation.
Scope of application
1. The basement floor, underground continuous wall, secant piles and piles such as preventing the adhesion waterproof Engineering
2. Tunnel, subway stations and two concrete lining waterproofing
3. Single-sided self-adhesive, surface material for rock grain (film) or aluminum foil membrane waterproof coiled material can be used in exposure type roof, color steel roof, and color-coated steel roof waterproof.
Technical Data (conforming to JC/T 864-2000)
Result of test
Elongation at break
The product has a shelf life of 1 year after the production date when stored in cool and dry places and in tightly closed original containers.