Other Waterproofing Materials
|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Main Raw Material:||
|Place of Oringin:||
|Packaging Details:||Plastic barrel|
The product is short for CCCW. It is high-performance waterproof material to waterproof, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof and reinforces the concrete structure strength. It can be used as the ground, underground waterproofing of concrete structures and protective coatings.
With its unique active chemicals, the use of concrete itself inherent chemical and porous, with water as the carrier, with the aid of water infiltration in concrete chemical reaction, or inverse direction along the hydrostatic effect, form insoluble crystals and concrete are combined into integration, so that any direction to water and other liquids are blocked.When again contacts with water, the chemical reactions and closed process will be repeated, so as to waterproof moisture-proof anti-corrosion and reinforce concrete structure strength of high performance waterproof effect.
1. Construction based on the wet place, easy and quick
2. Cement based, easier to operate, can be used both on the surface of the water, also applies to dorsal surface.
3. Inorganic mixture, with repeat crystallization, can automatically seal is not more than 0.4mm following micro cracks.
4. Strong adhesion, excellent chemical resistance, such as seawater, corrosive groundwater, and chlorides.
5. Environmental friendly product, no-toxic, tasteless.
1. Cement based supplied in powder form
2. Formulated from Portland cement, fine quartz sand and active chemicals
3. Slurry applied to inside or outside surfaces
4. Require the presence of water in the capillaries in order to penetrate and from sealing crystals.
Technical Data (conforming to JC/T 864-2000)
Result of test
Elongation at break
On a variety of basement, water, sewage treatment plants, swimming pools, canals, tunnels, ducts, water treatment pool, reservoir, bridge structure, continuous wall and parking ground, industrial and marine engineering, ground of delivery room.
1. Surface treatment: concrete base should be clean, oil, dirt, gravel and dirt should be cleaned, former construction should fully wetted surface (usable brush brush in water surface), but do not have water.
2. Brush coating method construction:
Mixing: water =1:0.25~0.4 weight ratio of weighing and mixing, stirring for 5 minutes and then stop for 3-5 minutes, stirring for 3 minutes before use, the slurry should run out in an hour.
Painting: with a stiff brush evenly coated on the surface of the base will be many times, brushing 2-3 times. The first cured before brushing second times.(touch not glued leave fingerprints for curing, than the former over surface has been drying whitish, requires a moist brush coating after), the dosage of 1.0-1.5kg/m2, coating thickness must be greater than 0.8mm house.
3. Dry powder and coating construction: the 1.0-1.2kg/m2 powder is evenly sprinkled on not completely solidified concrete surface, immediately with wood trowel and polishing powder material is pressed into a mixture of soil and pressure light processing, until the required effect.
4. Maintenance method depends on the construction environment. It can be: water, cover, wet coating is not water damage can also be water conservation. Maintenance period is not less than 48 hours. Be sure to avoid coating powder or dry conservation.
1. CCCW is alkaline substances (with cement), please note that when used to eyes, respiratory and skin contact, construction must wear protective glasses, anti-dust masks, gloves.
2. If the materials drop into eyes accidently, please use clean water cleaning, if symptoms persist, please go for medical treatment timely.
3. Environment temperature is over 20 degrees please to maintenance 48 hours
4. Construction within 48 hours no exposure to the blazing sun and the rain. Below 5 degrees the construction is prohibited.
5. After construction of 48 hours can be backfilling, filler must be mild, moisten and soft.
6. Liquid structure, must after 3 days of maintenance, and then placed 7 days to fill liquid.
Transportation and storage
The product should avoid moisture, rain, fog, transportation should prevent the collision, the storage period is one year.
Contact person: Nancy Li