The most capable and easy to learn tool on the market. Centurion is available for electronic diagnostics on motorcycles.
Centurion-M: the Centurion diagnostic tool version for the repair shop that works on bikes equipped with Magneti Marelli ECU's, or an individual with mulitple Marelli equipped bikes. The most capable and easy to learn diagnostic tool on the market, Centurion is available for electronic diagnostics on motorcycles. Dealerships and aftermarket repair shops use our tools every day, and major manufacturers brand Centurion as their official diagnostic tool. Centurion puts diagnostic, testing & engine adjustment functions you need at your fingertips. For use with your personal computer (PC- Windows 7 or 8 operating system recommended).
- Available for bike owners with more than one bike equipped with a Magneti Marelli ECU.
- View real-time Engine Parameters data (RPM, Throttle Position Sensor, Battery Voltage, Lambda, etc.) & system information
- View & clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) from ECU (Engine Control Unit)
- View & clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) from TSSM (Turn Signal/Security Mode)
- Calibration settings such as: Idle Fuel Trim adjustment, Idle Adjustment
- Reset TPS (Throttle Position Sensor), actuator, AFV (Air Fuel Value), maintenance light and more
- Perform Active Test (Tachometer, Injectors, Coils, Purge Solenoid, Idle Speed Control and more)
- Data recording
- Operates in 5 languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese)
- English or Metric units