US $2 - 3 / Piece1 Piece/Pieces
|Place of Origin:||
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Max use temperature:||
Black or gray
Wear resistance, Chemical resistant
1.High temperature resistant
5.Plenty of stock
Size Range: 0.4mm~140mm
Company Feature: Stable quality and High consistency
Shanghai Unite Technology Co.,Ltd has achieved ISO9001:2000 Certificate. Our ceramic bearing and ceramic ball products were recognized as Hi-Tech Project by Shanghai government respectively.
Compared with steel ball, Si3N4 ball has following advantages:
1. 59% lighter than steel ball, which means less centrifugal force and less wear on the groove during high speed and acceleration.
2. 44% larger elastic modulus, which means less deformation under load
3. Harder with Rockwell hardness as 78
4. Smaller friction coefficient
5. Only 1/4 coefficient of thermal expansion of steel, can endure sharp fluctuation of temperature
6. Superior surface finish can be achieved, Ra could be 4~6 nm
7. Can endure high temperature with high hardness and strength up to 1050°C
8. Never rust, and can roll without lubrication.
9. More corrosion resistant than steel.
10. Free of metal contamination.
12. Electric isolation
13. No adhesive-wear with metal
14. Contact angular is very large with molten and nearly no reaction
All above combination makes Si3N4 to be first choice for high-demand bearing ball material and valve ball
Si3N4 ball can be used in all bearings with special requirement: high speed bearing, high precision bearing; vacuum bearing; high/low temperature bearing, non-magnetic bearing, high precision ball screw; Si3N4 ball can also be used as valve ball and metering ball in chemical pump, high-temperature pump, metering pump. Si3N4 ball can also be used in linear slider for high temperature and corrosion resistance.
1. Black color as standard, gray color could be supplied upon customer requirement
2. Non-standard size and different gauge could be supplied
If you are interested in this product or just want to know more about ceramic products, never hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to developing business relationships with you.