2 Metric Ton/Metric Tons
1 Metric Ton/Metric Tons
|Place of Origin:||
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Main Raw Material:||
cement,sand,synthetic resin and special additives
|Packaging Detail:||25kg/bags,20kg/bags,We can production OEM order|
|Delivery Detail:||5 working days|
3)crack-resistant,resistant to freezing,cold shock
Ceramic Wall and Ground Tile Adhesive powder adhesive
1 This product is polymer modified cement tile adhesive, and the performance is better than general cement mortar.
2 Sliding-resistance, dispense with soaking bricks,thin construction layers ,high stickiness,no hollowness,environment friendly,water-fast well.
It can be used in sticking general tile ,ceramic tile, mosaic tile , small size natural dimension stone etc. on the concrete surface , plaster base surface , on brick wall in outdoor and indoor
1.All the surface should be strong, dry,clean, no shake, oil stain,wax stain, concrete curing agent and other loose things.
2.If the surface is covered with paint, it should be hacked and at least exposed 80%.
3.New concrete surface should be cured for 28 days at least. Then pave tile.
4.New plaster base should be cured for 7 days at least. Then pave tile.
5. You can use industrial detergent or degreasing dirt agent to clean the old concrete or plaster surface. Then use high pressure tap to clean up. It can be paved tile after airing 24h.
6. Clean the residue of concrete surface, especially the residual mold release of the slant concrete surface.
7. Before construction, the surface need to be wetted, if the surface is water absorption strong or in high temperature,dry environment.
1. the temperature of construction is 5~40°C\41~104F.
2. Use electric blender to stir, and stir it again after place that can improve adhesive power.
3. The dosage of adding water, can be adjusted according to the surface/ weather/construction condition etc.
4. During the rainy day, you should protect the construction area doesn’t be wetted with rain within 24h.
5. According with weather condition that the glassed tile of mixing well should be used up within 2~3h.
6. Strictly prohibit mixing dry and hard glassed tile mortar to use it again.
7. The caulking construction should be done after tile mortar dry and is hardened completely.( about 24h)
8. Glassed tile mortar should be plastered evenly and fully, and the thickness of adhering layer is half as high as the notched space of scraper.
1.6mm×6mm notched scraper is suggested, when sticking small size tile.
2.10mm×10mm or 12mm×12mm notched scraper is suggested, when sticking big size tile.
3. Referent dosage of using different notched scraper:
the teeth depth of scraper
the dosage of tile mortar