1.) Ceramic magnets
2.) High working temperature
3.) Good corrosion resistance
1) Magnetic generator sale cheapest magnet material 2) Good anti-corrosion performance, no need to surface treatment. 3) Best temperature stability 4) Best choice for industrial application
5) All shapes can be customized
6) Compact crystal
7) provide isotropic and anisotropic
8) OEM service
Products: ceramic magnets , hard ferrite magnets, arc segment magnets
1. Material: SrO,BaO,Fe2O3.
2. Grade: Y10T, Y20,Y25,Y30,Y30BH,Y35,C5,C8,C11
3. Shapes: Arc,Tile,Block,Bar,Ring,Cube, etc. as your request.
5. Certificates: , SGS, ISO9001:2000
6. Application: ammeter, audio, phone, TV, dynamo, Motors, Meters, Speakers, Sensors, Medical Machine prducts, Magnetic Sport products, etc
Ferrite Magnet Typical Physical Properties
Two manufacturing Process
1. Dry process:By dry process, can produce isotropic & anisotropic magnets;the tool can be changed and developed easily. 2. Wet process: By wet process, only anisotropic magnets can be produced;it is complicated to change the tool and the tooling charge is much higher
Magnetization 1.Isotropicferrite magnets are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction; 2.Anisotropic ferrite magnets are different, they are all oriented in the manufacturing direction, and should be magnetized in the direction of orientation.
1. Least expensive material compared to alnico and rare earth magnets 2. High intrinsic coercive force 3. Available in simple shapes only due to manufacturing process 4. Lower service temperature than alnico, greater than rare earth 5. Finishing requires diamond cutting or grinding wheel 6. Lower energy product than alnico and rare earth magnets 7. Most common grades of ceramic are 1, 5 and 8 (1-8 possible) 8. Grade 8 is the strongest ceramic material available 9. Tooling can be expensive