Cheap Peruvian Low Price Chinese Remy Flat Iron Hair 18 Inch Weaving Weft Extensions with 4 By 4 Swiss Lace Closure
- Stretched Length:
- Shipping fee:
- Depends on the order quantity.
- Lead Time:
- 1 day(s) after payment received
Graphic customization (Min. Order:: 1 Sets)Customized packaging (Min. Order:: 1 Sets)
MoreCustomized logo (Min. Order:: 1 Sets) Less
- Hair Grade:
- Virgin Hair:
- Hair Extension Type:
Human Hair, 100% unprocessed virgin human hair
- Human Hair Type:
bundle10-30", Closure 8-22''
- Suitable Dying Colors:
- Hair Weft:
Machine Double Weft
- Chemical Processing:
- Longest Hair Ratio:
- Brand Name:
- Place of Origin:
- Model Number:
- Hair Style:
Loose wave human hair
Soft & smooth, no lice, no tangle, durable
- Hair weft:
Double drawn machine weft
- Hair color:
Natural color can be dyed and bleached
3 Bundles+1 Closure
Full cuticles aligned
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single item
- Single package size:
- 15X15X5 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 0.4 kg
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Set) 1 - 100 >100 Est. Time(day) 1 To be negotiated
Business Experience : More than 10 years of experience in hair industry.
Supply Ability : At least 10000 kilos per Month.
Supply Area : All over the world, most of them are from America, Europe, Africa etc
OEM/ODM : 1.FREE label design; 2.FREE printing your label.
Quality Control: Extremely strictly quality control department.
Return & Refund policy:
1. Full refund or exchange for quality problem after receipt.
2. Return back for full refund or exchange if you don't like.
3. Any damaged problem during transportation, please contact us after receipt.
4. Return back for exchange if you ordered wrong hair.
1. FREE label, logo and package design
2. FREE printing service for label, logo and package
About Quantity for one head:
For average head size, here is my suggestion:
12"-14": 2 bundles
16"-22": 3 bundles
24"-28": 4 bundles
1. Use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb
2. Avoid brushing the hair when it's wet always
3. When detangling your hair, start with the bottom of the extension and work your way up to reduce pulling at the hair
1. Wash the hair every week
2. Use a mild Shampoo, Rinse and leave to dry
3. Dont blows the root of hairs too near with the hair drier
4. Dont grasping the root of hair overexert when washing
At least once a week go through the rows of your braid base and gently apply moisturizing hair and scalp cream or argan oil (eg, Mizani cream, nCoconut oil, Shea butter, lotion)
Better not to perm or color or bleach at home by yourself only if you are a professional hair dresser.