US $44 - 45 / Piece1 Piece/Pieces
|Place of Origin:||
Shandong, China (Mainland)
5"x5" mono hand made, back machine weft
|Full Hand made:||
T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
clear plastic bag with small tag
DHL, EMS or as required
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag with small tag, each wig a pack.|
100% heat resistant fiber mono wig
1. 5"x5" mono hand made
2. Glueless cap
3. tangle free, no shedding
4. MOQ: 10pcs
Cheap synthetic mono top short grey wigs
100% Synthetic Heat resistant fiber
Can be heated upto 200 degree
|Hair Length||as required|
|Hair Color||Single Color/ Mixed Color/ Highlight Color/ Two tone Color/ Ombre Color, etc. (Clients' color sample workable)|
|Hair Texture||Natural Straight, Silky Straight, Body Wave, Deep Wave, Deep Curl, Water Wave, Jerry Curl, Afro, Kinky Straight, Kinky curl, Loose Wave, etc.|
|Cap Size||Medium 22.5", Small 21.5", Large 23.5" or customized|
Best Sell -- 5"x5" mono hand made, back machine made with adjustable straps
Smaller/ large mono size, full hand made, etc. all available
|Base Color||Flesh color|
|Density||110% around hairline, and 120% all rest|
Around front hairline/ perimeter
Cap Size/ Measurements
1. Stock wigs send out in 2-3 days, custom wigs takes about 25-30 days.
2. Ship by FedEx, DHL or EMS.
3.Payment term: T/T, Western Union, Money Gram.
4. Packing: Clear plastic bag with small tag.
5. Return policy: We only accept return once we send the wrong items.
6. Free GIFT for human hair wigs now.
1) Fill your sink basin with warm water.
2) Add a capful of human hair wig shampoo and blend in. Never use regular shampoo on human hair wigs! If the wig has picked up the odor of smoke or other strong odors, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to your basin, and blend in.
3) Gently swish the wig or piece in the water for about 30 seconds to a minute until the wig is saturated. Gently scrub the front of the wig cap, where it meets the forehead until clean.
4) Leave the wig soak in the wig basin for about 15 minutes.
5) Empty the wig basin of water and rinse the wig or piece in warm water.
6) Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist your wig.
7) Spread the wig out on a thirsty towel and leave in a ventilated area to dry overnight. You should spray on a little leave-on wig conditioner, when you start the drying process.
8) Wigs may be set in rollers if desired and placed under a dryer or left overnight to dry at your disgresssion. A hot curling iron may be used on human hair wigs.