At room temperature, the performance is very stable, long-term storage at room temperature. Functional group of TAIC is divided into three allyl, general feature with aliphatic olefins, such as a variety of addition reaction, homopolymerization and copolymerization reaction, Prins reaction and so on. Initiated by peroxide
TAIC occurred more easier for acting than other allylic polymerization, in the air heated to 140°Cthat occurred since the polymerization reaction, become transparent homopolymer, hard.
Mice ( take orally ) LD59=666mg/kg (nearly non-toxic ).Homopolymer and vinyl monomer of TAIC and TAIC crosslinked thermoplastic into non-toxic products.
1), Used for a variety of thermoplastic plastics ( polyethylene, Polyurethane ,polyvinyl chloride, chlorinated polyethylene, polystyrene, EVA ) crosslinking and modification. Thermal cross-linking generally add volume 1-3%, and the volume two cumene oxidation ( DCP ) is 0.2-1%; adding amount of radiation crosslinking is within 0.5-2%, no need to add DCP. After cross-linking the heat resistance,flame resistance, solvent resistance, mechanical strength and electrical properties of the products can be improved significantly,. It greatly enhances the quality of the products than simply use peroxide crosslinking system, what’s more, it is without peculiar smell. Typical for polyethylene, polyethylene / chlorinated polyethylene, polyethylene and polyethylene /EVA XLPE cable of high, low foaming products.
2) The help of ethylene-propylene rubber, fluorine rubber, NBR rubber,silicon rubber of special efficient rubber vulcanization and so on (used together with the DCP, general dosage is 0.5-4% ), can significantly shorten the curing time, increase the strength, wear resistance, solvent resistance and corrosion resistance.
3) Acrylic acid, styrene-type ion-exchange resin is crosslinked.. It can be used less amount than Divinylbenzene crosslinker of crosslinking agent however it is easier to get high quality, excellent preparation stain resistant, high strength, large aperture, heat resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oxidation resistance of ion exchange resin. That makes it as a recent development, ion exchange resin which has excellent prospects.
4. The modified polyacrylate, poly alkyl acrylate. Improving the heat resistance, optical properties and processing properties significantly. Typical for ordinary organic glass heat-resistant modification. 5. Epoxy, DAP (poly diallyl phthalate) resin modifier which can improve the heat resistance, adhesion, mechanical strength and dimensional stability. It is typically used for epoxy potting compound and modified encapsulation materials.
6. Unsaturated polyester resin and thermoplastic polyester crosslinking and modification. It can significantly improve the heat resistance, chemical resistance, dimensional stability, weather resistance and mechanical properties. It is typically used to improve the heat resistance of hot-pressed unsaturated polyester glass steel products. The usage temperature of the modified products can reach180 °C
7, TAIC homopolymer -- Poly triallyl cyanurate is a transparent, hard, heat-resistant, electrically insulating excellent resin. It can also be used for bonding such as glass and ceramics. Typical used for the manufacture of laminated safety glass. 8. The internal plasticization, styrene and TAIC copolymerization modification, Transparent, resistance to fragmentation products can be made. 9. The protective agent of Metallic heat-resistant, anti-radiation, the weather resistance. TAIC prepolymer roasted plated metal surface, the baked coating has a very excellent heat resistance, radiation, weathering resistance and electrical insulating properties. It is typically used in insulation material for printed circuit board manufacturing microelectronic products.
10. It can be used as crosslinking agent for light-curable coatings, resist, flame retardants and flame retardant, intermediates photorelease and etc. Typical use for synthesis efficient flame retardants the TBC and flame retardant crosslinker DABC
5: Packaging,storage and transportation:
Liquid TAIC packaging is divided into 25KG, 200KG, by strengthening plastic bucket and white galvanized iron barrel. 200KG is only limited to the packing by the white galvanized iron barrel.
The TAIC is a non-dangerous goods that low toxicity, non-inflammable, non-explosive, non- environmental hazards, storage and transportation of non- dangerous goods. TAIC should be stored in a cool, protect from light and seal.
HuNan Leader Technology New Materials Co., Ltd. ( the original company is Liuyang Huacheng Chemicals Co., Ltd.), located in Changsha National Biological Industrial Base, with the area of 13,000 square meters, is a high-tech chemical enterprise specialized in manufacturing, R&D and marketing fine chemicals, such as crosslinking agent TAIC, Hydroxybenzoic acid chemicals.
With long term project development cooperation with well-known academy and research institutions, we have strong scientific ... View detail