|Place of Origin:||Henan China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Tankuang||Model Number:||HP160|
Mining materials,such as limestone.barite,granite,etc
|Guarantee:||1 year excludes wearing parts||Color:||As request||After-sales Service:||Whole using life|
|Packaging Detail:||Export standard, usually container, spare parts wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 working days after receiving the deposit|
Hydraulic Cone Crusher:
3.Easy adjustment and low operating cost
Brief Introduction of Hydraulic Cone Crusher:
The Tankuang hydraulic cone crusher is widely used for secondary and fine crushing in the fields of mining, building materials, metallurgies and so on. The hydraulic cone crusher can crush materials with middle and high hardness such as, ironstone, copper ore, granite, basalt, cobblestone, marble, limestone and so on. The Hydraulic Cone Crusher is popular to be used in high automatic crushing line which has strict requirement for finished products’ shape and ratio.
Characteristics of Hydraulic Cone Crusher:
1. Three kinds of hydraulic protecting parts (protecting oilcan, locking oilcan and hydraulic driving oilcan) not only protect the machinery, but also can deal with troubles without disassembly the parts.
2. Easy operation, reliable performance and can adjust the finished products sizes automatically;
3. The crushing chamber is specially designed according to particles-layer- pressure principle. The special chamber and the suitable rotary speed improve crushing ratio and capacity, so does the cubic product percentage.
4. If something abnormal happens, such as iron is feed into the crushing chamber or there is a jam in the chamber, the machine will lift up the cover and discharging the materials automatically. This eliminates the trouble of stopping the machine to discharge the material by workers, so the maintenance is easier, the cost is lower than spring cone crusher.
5. It is adjusted by hydraulic device and lubricated by diluted oil. The labyrinth seal eliminates the defect of mixture between water and oil in the traditional spring cone crusher.
6. The mantle and bowl liner are made by high manganese steel. The special design of crushing chamber and particles-layer- pressure protection can decrease the abrasion, make the service time 30%-80% longer than traditional cone crusher.
Working Principles of Hydraulic Cone Crusher:
During the working process, the eccentric shaft will force the motor to make a swing movement at a fixed point by the conveyor, counter shaft, couplings, and the cone parts, which can make the crushing cavity close or leave the rolling shirakable now and then.And the ores will be crushed by shock, crack and warp.And HPC cone crushers spring secure system is a kind of overloaded protection equipment, which can let the non metal materials pass the crushing cavity with no harm to the machine.Adoption of the glycerol or water seal forms can seprate the stone powder and lubricating oil, which ensure the reliable work.The spring secure system will take effects and the discharge opening will become largest so that the foreign bodies can be discharged from the discharge opening when the non crushed materials can not pass the crushing cavity or the overloaded phenomenon has happened on the machine.If the foreign bodies get stuck in the cavity, we can continue to increase the discharge opening and let them pass the cavity.Due to the spring, the discharge opening wil recover and go back to the normal work.
Technical Data of Hydraulic Cone Crusher:
Cavity Size (Coarse/Fine)
Minimum Discharging Size (mm)
Max Feeding Size (mm)
Note: Any change of technical data shall not be advised additionally.