F e a t u r e s : PVA-Fiber has high tensile strength and an excellent mechanical property
1. With high modulus, high strength.
2. High performance of acid & alkali resistance and a low damage in the long-time environment of acid & alkali.
3. Good dispersivity. The fibers are separated and easier to disperse when come to the water.
4. Good affinity with the cement .It has good compatibility with cement and other macromolecule materials.
5. It is the good substitution of Asbestos.
6.Good light and season resistance. In the long-time sunshine, has a lower damage than other fibers.
7. Mainly used in construction, cement industry, non asbestos material for heat, and attrition resistance,plastic and rubber reinforcement.
Appearance : yellow flock
Test Item Unit Result Length mm 6 Diameter µm 18 Density dtex 2.9 Tensile strength Mpa 1705 Elongation at break % 8.9 elasticity modulus Mpa 35110 Melting point °C 218
1.Anti crack and antiinfiltration: The fibers distribute in the mortar and concrete in different directions, which can prevent the happen and development of the crack.
2.Anti-impact and anti-quake: Absorb the impact power and improve the anti-impact capacity
3.Anti frost and anti fatigue: Relieve the stress caused by the temperature difference and increase the anti-frost and anti-fatigue capacity
4.Anti-rub: Decrease the dusting,flaking,weathering of the concrete roads
5.Increase toughness: Improve brittleness of the concrete and increase the anti-break capacity
6.Weight reduction: Increase the anti stretch and anticut capacity of the concrete, so the cross section size of the ready-made sections are decreased, therefore decrease the weight of itself.
1.Take place of asbestos and manufacture the asbestos cement products 2.Make the light wallboard,insulation board and other building material. 3.Make the component of the concrete,tubing and board. 4.Large acreage concrete pouring, such as quay. 5.The roof,basement of the industrial and residential building. 6.The sprayed concrete, such as tunnel,mine,culvert and side slope. Use Instruction:
1. Mixing amount: 0.6-1kg/m 3 for mortar, reinforced cement board and roof tile; 0.6-1.9kg/m 3 for concrete. 2. Stirring requirement: It is no need to change the proportion of cement, sand and aggregate. For cement concrete : crushed stones, fibers, cement and sand are put into the blender and stir for 30 seconds, then put water and stir for 1 minute. For asphalt concrete: Put crushed stones, sand and fibers into the blender and stir for 20 seconds. Then put the asphalt and stir up. The total time of stirring is not less than 60 seconds.