|CAS No.:||no||Other Names:||water base wood lacker||MF:||no|
|EINECS No.:||no||Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Main Raw Material:||Acrylic|
|Usage:||Furniture Paint||Application Method:||Spray||State:||Liquid Coating|
|Brand Name:||Maydos||Model Number:||WP16000||VOC:||No|
No change in water for 168 hours
|Drying Time:||4-8 hours|
|Packaging Detail:||5kg, 20kg,180kg|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days for one 20' container|
Maydos water base wood paint has following futures:
1. Benzene free
2. Easy application
3. Strong adhesive force
Cell phone for 24 hours: 0086-13794626769(Mr.Samuel Fu)
Wechart: dazhi11900601 (recommended for quickly talk with low cost)
Company introduction video link(Link to other Alibaba account):
Maydos Zero VOC Water Base Wood Paint
(China Water Base Wood Paint)
Description(water base wood paint):
Maydos Water Base Clear Wood Varnish, formulated with the up-to-date water base resin,
containing no hazardous materials, such as toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, CAC and free
TDI, is truly health guard of your family.
Features(water base wood paint):
1. Soluble in water, environment-friendly.
2. Benzene free, no hazardous toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, CAC and free TDI.
3. Strong adhesive force; superior gloss and color retention.
4. Low viscosity, but high solid content; good fullness, hardness and durability.
5. Easy application, rapid drying and yellowing resistant.
Where to use (water base wood paint):
It is suitable for decoration and protection of surfaces of all kinds of wood, bamboo and
Packing: 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 12L, 18L.
Shelf Life: 12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Gloss: Glossy, Matt, Semi-glossy
Solids content (Finish): 35-40%
Solids content (Primer): 40-45%
Drying: (25°C, relative humidity: 60%)
Touch Dry: 30 minutes
Hard Dry: 7 days
Recoat time: 4 hours
Application Method: Brush, Roller, Spraying gun
Recommended Paint System (water base wood paint):
2 coats of Maydos transparent putty for patching imperfection
I coat of Maydos water-based wood varnish primer.
2 coats of Maydos water-based wood finish
Clean up: Clean all equipment with clean water immediately after use.
Store in cool(temperature range 5°C-45°C), dry and well-ventilated place and keep it out of
the reach of children.
Preparation and Application
1. Before application, stir the paint completely and evenly, filter and then wait until bubbles
2. The painted surface with PU, NC paint etc must be sanded completely to make it matte
and then clean the sanding scrap. The application should be done evenly and do not apply
too thick for one time.
3. If the wood has been applied solvent-based primer, then at least two weeks should be
given to let it dry completely.
4. The wood surface must be dry, clean, strong and free of contaminants. Sand it with
sanding paper (320#) in the same direction as wood grain. Fill the holes and cracks in the
wood with transparent putty.
5. Apply 1-2 coats of putty on the treated wood. The recoat time is 2 hours and it is better to
sand each coat with sand paper (400#). If the wood is very coarse, then more coats are
6. Dilute primer with 10-20% clean water and 2-3 coats are suggested. The recoat time is
3-4 hours and sand the first coat with sand paper (600#) and (800#) for the rest.
7. Dilute finish with 10-20% clean water and 2-3 coats are suggested. The recoat time is
4-5 hours and sand it lightly with sand paper (800-1000#).
1. For better application experiences, please complement with other Maydos products.
2. Application environmental condition (above 8°C and relative humidity below 85%).
3. The dilution water quantity varies from temperature and humidity. More water at low
temperature and high humidity, and less at high temperature and low humidity.
4. Prevent the paint film from wetting and don’t put wet things on it before it is dry. Recoat
time varies from the weather.
5. Under normal condition, the maintenance period of paint film is one week, but it should
be longer in case of low humidity and thick paint film.
OEM SERVICE/FCL for overseas customer/18L/16KG
4L/3KG Packing/6 Pieces Per Carton/FCL
Maydos Headquarter and workshops
ISO9001 And 14001 Certificates
Maydos Agent Shops