Indium Tin Oxide
1. Typical purity 99.99%
2. Wide range of usage such as alloys, special solder, coating, electronics and high purity indium, ect.
3. MOQ: 1kg
1. Heavy density 9.75g/cm3.
2. Customized indium powder size 80mesh, 100mesh, 200mesh, 325mesh, 500mesh.
3. High purity virgin Indium metal 99.995% up.
4.Wide range of application like the transparent electrode(ITO film) ,
solder in electronic industry, Low melting alloy, bearing for high performance
engine , and the seal in low temperature,etc.
|Product Name ||Indium Metal |
|Appearance ||silver-white metal |
|Size/ Weight ||500+/-50g per ingot |
|Formula ||In |
|Molecular Weight ||8.37 mΩ cm |
|Melting Point ||156.61°C |
|Boiling Point ||2060°C |
|Relative Density ||d7.30 |
|CAS No. ||7440-74-6 |
|EINECS No. ||231-180-0 |
|Properties ||soft and tetragonal crystal, has good ductility and plasticity|
Stick to High Quality Stansard
Produced as per the China national Standard YS/T 257-2009.
All our index is better than the standard.
Technical process powder indium and Inspection
Rich Product Size
Diversifed rage of Indium Product in different purity, shape and particle size:
Indium Ingot / Indium Powder / Indium Nitrate / ITO powder ITO Target / Indium Hydroixide/ Indium Trioxide
Aboundant Indium Uses
1. Indium powder is used in silicon solar cell and filling tooth material.
2. Indium's current primary application is to form transparent electrodes
from indium tin oxide(ITO) in liquid crystal displays and touchscreens.
3. Indium is also widely used in indium film and indium wire, solder,
solar panel and nuclear reactor control bar.
Packed in Plastic Vacuum Bag
We deliver in catton of small quantity and wooden cases in large quantity.
Shipping and Payment
For your choice
Sometimes need more than 30days
ABOUT SHIPPHING WAY & TIME
- If your order is less than 25 KG, we’ll send via Express, it need 7-10 days.
- If your order is about 25KG-100KG, we’ll send by air, it need 7-10 days.
- If your order more than 100KG, We’ll send by Sea. It need 25-30 days.
- We'll send your items when we receive your payment, and will upload the
tracking number immediately after the parcel is sent.
ABOUT CUSTOM DISPUTE
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not including in the item price or shipping charges.
These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check the with your country’s
customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Quality Guarantee: If any quality problems, free replacement will be adopted.
Technical Support: 24 hours technical support by e-mail or calling.
FAQ Email help: 2 hours in workday, 12 hours in weekend.
We are your reliable source supplier of rare metals and specialty materials including:
metal products (Bi, Te, In, Ga, Ge), telluride compounds, sulfide, nitrate and chloride
products. With updated precision production equipments and skilled staff, we supplied
high quality metals and chemicals to customer like you over 20 countries and regions.
Bismuth Product Plant
· Independent Export License (No.: 01548086)
Your Attention Please