|Type:||Hair Extension||Material:||Human Hair,beauty queen hair||Human Hair Type:||Brazilian Hair|
|Hair Grade:||Remy Hair||Virgin Hair:||Yes||Hair Extension Type:||Hair Weaving|
|Style:||Body Wave||Place of Origin:||Brazil||Weight:||100g/pc|
|Length:||10-30inch||Brand Name:||Mona Hair||Model Number:||BVBV|
|Grade:||AAAAA grade||Weft:||double machine weft||Tangle:||free tangle|
|Shed:||minimum shed||Cuticle:||full cuticle||Dye color:||could be dye|
|MOQ:||1pc||Delivery time:||2-3business days||Ship carrier:||DHL|
|Packaging Detail:||beauty queen hair Packing: come with lables and pvc bag.Accept package-customized|
|Delivery Detail:||beauty queen hair will ship out within 24hours|
beauty queen hair
1.authentic human hair
2.no tangle,no shed
3.easy to dye&curl
4.no minimum quantity
China ltd 5A Grade Virgin Brazilian Beauty Queen Hair
beauty queen hair
1.no lice&grey hair,full cuticle
2.double weft,most soft,strong hair
3.free tangle,no shedding
4.keep wave after wash
5.easy to dye or straight,last long
6.each bundle has been collected from one donor
body wave, straight, loose wave, curly wave,deep wave
About 100grams per bundle
The way we measure length of wave hair is to keep the hair straight, and it is unavoidable that there will be small inaccuracy(0.1-0.3 inches is acceptable).
About 3pcs to full a head
Transparent poly bag(PVC Bag) as usual,Accept package-customized
Sample order is acceptable
T/T, Western Union, Money Gram,Paypal.Escrow.L/C
2-3days to your door,will ship out within 24hours after get payments
15-20days for customer order
Hair protection directions:
1. Brush out your wig or extensions gently before washing. Use a soft-bristled brush to remove any tangles.
2. Shampoo your extensions. Sweat and dirt cause tangles, so you should wash your hair regularly. Slowly wet your hair while taking a shower. Use a mild shampoo and lather your hair in a downward motion.
3. Wash your wig with a hair cleanser or mild detergent. Gently place your wig in a tub filled with cool waternd allow the wig to soak for five to ten minutes. Rinse the wig with cool water when finished. Allow your wig to air dry by placing on a mannequin head so it will dry in its natural shape. Do not brush your wig when it is wet.
4.Brush your extensions or wig gently after washing. Using a soft-bristled brush or a wide-tooth comb, brush your hair two to three times a day to prevent tangles.
5. Spray the hair with a leave-in conditioner daily to help prevent tangles. You can also use a de-tangling product or silicon spray to help your hair extensions and wigs stay tangle-free.
6. Tie your hair extension up when sleeping or exercising to prevent tangles. Wear a swimming cap when swimming. If you have a wig, you should remove it when sleeping, exercising or swimming when possible.
7. Avoid heat, such as curling irons or hair dryers. Do not blow dry your wig and use heat sparingly on hair extensions.
Q:How do I know if this is "true" Virgin Hair?
A:Easy, inspect the hair thoroughly. Some companies state that their hair is 100% Virgin, but is is clearly colored evenly from top to bottom, and the hair thickness is the same. Remember, Virgin Hair is naturally thinner at the bottom, has variations of color from the top to the ends, and has split ends. Again, examine the hair and you be the judge!
Q:Does the hair shed?
A: Yes, you will get minimal shedding. If anyone claims their hair doesn't shed - it's a lie! Do not cut your weft. (A Weft is the thread that keeps the hair bonded together, once cut, it will make the hair shed even more if your dealing with a hand-tied weft). However, if you have no choice but to cut the weft, then please make sure you seal it with fray check or weft sealant.
Q:Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A:Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily.
Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q: Could the hair be dyed and iron-flat?
A: It is virgin hair, so could be dyed and iron flat, iron flat plz don’t exceed 150C, or the hair will be destroyed. Also the hair will come back to its natural wavy after you wash it or iron-flat.
Q:How long does it last?
This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer.
If you buy 100% virgin hair and take good care of the hair, it can last for over one year
All the weaving and wigs are carefully selected to satisfy every customer's taste and demands.
If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us!