Chlorine Drums Capacities 1 Ton, 1/2 Ton , 65 Kg are used in water treatment stations mainly and other productions (textile)
Description of the Chlorine drum:
- Drums will be empty of Chlorine gas.
- Water capacity: 840 Litres (+5%, -0%), external diameter: 850 mm, length: 19……..
- Gas capacity: 1050 Kg (feeling ration 1.25).
- Drums will be supply with 2 valves and 3 fusible fitted on the drum.
- Other technical details are listed in the technical data and drawing which are joined, we meet each point of your specification requirement.
- Drums is calculated in conformity with EN 14208 and stamped “PI” TPED99/36.
- Each drum will be agreed by a notified body (Bureau Veritas (BV)) to the norm above.
- The test required in your specification will be done agreed by BV (Hydrostatic test, volumetric expansion at random one drum per 20, water capacity and tar weight at 100% of the drum, ultra sonic testing after heat treatment, mechanical and macro on the steel plates and weld test plates, random symbol wall thickness measurement, 100% radio graphic for 100% welding, metal check
- All technical and administrative documents, supplier certificate, notified body certificate, test certificates etc… will be prepared and delivered in English with the drums.
- Drums are delivered full with dry air at 0.5 bars.
Packing, land and sea transport:
- Drums are packed vertically into container 40” feet (open top), some belts are used to fix the drums to the container.
- To unload, the customer needs crane or rolling crane for the drums.
- The Transport from Alexandria port to the end user, as the unloading of the drum is at customer charge.