Prevention and treatment of biliary tract disturbances, biliary inflammation, diuretic.
Extract of artichoke (Extractum Cynarae) ................. 25mg
Extract of bile (Extractum fellis) ............................... 25mg
Turmeric powder (Pulvis Curcumae longae) ............. 50mg
(Refined sugar, wheat starch, talc, magnesium carbonate, nipagin, laque gum, arabic gum, PVA, titanium dioxide, red ferric oxide, black ferric oxide, carnauba wax, hard paraffin)
DOSAGE FORM: Sugar coated tablets.
PRESENTATION: Box of 1 tube x 100 tablets.
ACTIONS: Artichoke with the scientific name - Cynara scolymus L belongs to Asteraceae family (Compositae). Artichoke makes the amount of excreted bile, amount of urine, and amount of urea in urine increased, but Ambard constant and amounts of Cholesterin and urea in blood decreased.
Turmeric with the scientific name - Curcuma Longa L. belongs to Zingiberaceae family, increases the detoxication ability of liver. The amount of Galactose in patients suffered from urinary galactose is decreased, and Urobilin in urine is decreased also. The quantity and condensedness of biliary solution in duodenum are increased, but not the amount of Bilirubin. Turmeric has antiseptic and fungicidal properties. Turmeric contains:
Paratolyl metylcacbinol stimulates hepatic cells to excrete bile. Curcumin is cholagogic, and it makes cholecystis pulsated. Curcumen destroys cholesterol in blood. Curcumin and its essential oil are antibiotic against Staphylococcus aureus, Bacterium paratiphi, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Trichophyton gypseum and others. Turmeric essential oil can be absorbed through cell-membrane, especially through the walls of tuberculous and leprous bacteria.
* Bile: is commonly used in the extract form. It stimulates the enterocinesia, increases the absorption at duodenum, strongly stimulates the excretion of bile. It is cholagogic, and combines gastric juice to digest lipid. Bile is an intestinal antiseptic, too.
Besides, Sodium Cholate - the main ingredient of bile - is anticonvulsant and antitussive.
- Prevention and treatment of biliary tract disturbances, biliary inflammation, diuretic.
- Treatment of dyspepsia: abdominal swelling, hypopepsia, eructation, flatulence, nausea due to impaired hepatic function.
- Treatment of hepatitis, jaundice acute and chronic nephritis.
- Improvement of excretional function of liver and kidney.
- Reduction of cholesterol in blood.
- Detoxication, anti-allergy, furuncles, prurigo, urticaria.
- Good appetite.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Pregnant women.
Hypersensitivity to any components of the drug
Biliary tract obstruction. Hepatic impairment.
ADVERSE EFFECTS: The administration of Choliver should be discontinued in cases of diarrhoea or abdominalgia.
Inform your physician about any adverse effects occur during the treatment.
Please feel free to contact me directly for more information at my skype: diemthuy58