Outdoor Ornament,Home Decorative Golden Felt Ornament
Plated,Plated, Etched, Embossed, Color Printed
|Style:||Indoor Ornament||Use:||Holiday Decoration & Gift|
Outdoor or Indoor Decorative Golden Felt Ornament
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Feiteng golden card||Model Number:||HD010|
|Size:||5*5cm or on your demand||Color:||Golden, silver||Payment terms:||
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money gram
7-10 days after receipt 30% deposit of the total payment
1,000,000 unit/units per week
|Key Word:||Home Decorative Ornament|
Christmas Decoration, Christmas Pressent, Christmas Ornaments
|Packaging Detail:||each christmas decorative ornament with a poly bag, 100pcs in a carton sized 33*19*13cm.|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after the receipt of the total payment|
Christmas Decorative Golden Felt Ornament
High quality imported brass
Quality is the life of manufacturer;
Service is the longevity of manufacturer
Christmas Decorative Golden Felt Ornament
We also offer the other style gifts & crafts,such as metal card, metal bookmark, religious gifts and crafts.
1) Material: Brass
2) Style: Decorative Ornament
3) Size:5*5cm or on your demand
4) Colour: Golden, silver, red, green, blue,etc. Mutiple colours available.
5) Technique: Printed,or Embroidery.or sublimation
6) Usage: Christmas decoration, home decoration, holiday decoration, events display, etc.
7) Quality: High quality and excellent workmanship guaranteed
8) OEM service are also available.
1. Sample delivery time: 3 days
2. Order delivery time: 7 days
1. 1 pcs/polybag ,100pcs/carton
2. Carton size:33*19*13cm
1. by air
2. by sea
3. express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX ,TNT, DPEX,and so on.
Payment terms: T/T, Paypal,Western union, MoneyGram.
(1) The custom order: pay 30% before producing, then pay the rest 70% before shipping.
(2) The stock order: pay 100% before shipping.
Detailed product description
Gold, Silver or on your demand
5*5cm or on your demand
FOB USD 1.3-2.9/piece
Terms of payment
T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Money gram
3days after confirming the draft
Within 7days after receiving the total payment
Magnetic stripe, embossing number, signature panel, series number punch.
Home decoration, advertising, promotion, souvenir, holiday gift, party decoration, wedding gift,
annual ceremony, fair, etc
Ways of delivery
By express, by air, or by sea
2000units per week
Choose ours or according to your requirement
each christams decorative ornament with a polybag, 100pcs in a carton sized 33*19*13cm.
Gold Plated, etched, embossed, color printed
Christmas Decoratve Ornament
1. We make sure check the goods well before sending out;
2. If you find the goods with something wrong or defective items, please contact us or email within1~7days after you got the goods. Please note.
If you want to customize some items, you can reference as bellowing
1. Please Email us your concept/ art / logos.
2. Our designer will make a design upon your requirement .
3. After your confirmation of the layout, we will make a sample.
4. If the sample is ok, you can confirm your final order.
5. 30% deposit is request before we produce the goods, and the production time will be within 7-10 days depends on the quantity.
6. After we finish the goods, the rest payment is requested before we delivery the goods.
Flat Christmas Decorative Golden Felt Ornament
3D Christmas Decorative Golden Felt Ornament
Colorful Christmas Decorative Golden Felt Ornament
Imported high quality brass
14 years manufacturing experience
OEM is welcomed
The color will never fade after plating
Extraordinary creativity and elegance
You can choose our packaging way or on your demand
Direct factory with guaranteed quality and competitive price
Guangzhou Feiteng Junye Gifts Manufacturing Co., Ltd (Feiteng Gilden Card)
Founded in October 1999, Guangzhou Feiteng Junye Gifts Manufacturing Co., Ltd, is a manufacturer specializing in brass gifts and crafts. After 14 years' development, we have developed more than five thousand types of crafts, varying from metal cards, bookmarks, Christmas ornaments, candle lanterns, auspicious wall clock, to Buddhism appliances, drypoint painting, and so on.
Since we are the direct manufactory, the middlemen are eliminated and you have an option to choose from a large selection of products and the price is much lower.
We can design the products for you or you can send us your own smart design.
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products.
Contact Person: Eva Zeng