|CAS No.:||1264-72-8||MF:||2(C52H98N16O13).5(H2SO4)||Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)|
|Type:||Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents||Usage:||Animal Pharmaceuticals||Brand Name:||ZHECHEM|
1) Flexible payments (O/A 180 days);
2) State-owned company with 30 years history;
3) Low price, reliable quality & delivery
|Chemical Formula & Molecular Weight :COLISTIN A:C53H100N16O13 1169|
COLISTIN B:C52H98N16O13 1155
|Properties:A white or almost white powder.stinkless,bitter and hygroscopic,frelly soluble in water,slightly soluble in methanol and ethandal,Insoluble in acetone,enther,etc.Its free base is slightly soluble in wather.Stable under PH Value 3-7.5.|
|Benefits:Colistin sulphate is an antibiotic of basic polypetides composed.It has strong antibiotic effect against intestinal diseases caused by gram-negative bacilli It is used as feed addictive and also has some goweth to the dried substrance.|
|Indications for use and dosage:Mix throughly with feed at a gradient scale.The recommended dosage level for,swine is 2-40g(under two months of age),is 2-20g(under four months of age),chickens is 2-20g.Basis on 100% active Colistin sulphate.|
1) Colistin sulphate
2) Colistin sulphate premix
|Specifications:The potency is not less than 19,000 IU.per milligram,calculated with reference to the dried substance.|
|Storage:To be stored away from light in a cool and dry place.|
|Packing:20Kg Cardboard Carton/Fiber Barrel/Iron Drum with a 2-ply polybag or an aluminum foil bag as lining packing.|
|Remards:Colistin Sulphate 1Ug=30Units(potency)|
1) The drug should be prohibited during layering period.
2) Do not use in combination with aureomycin, terramycin, bacitracin and olaquindox.
3) When used for acute enteritis, rate of use shall be twice the maximum limit of the dose above.
4) Dispose of in accordance with corresponding environmental regulations.
Welcome to contact us!