In its 2nd Generation, the new Suction Road Sweeper CEKSAN model 200 driver is reaffirmed as the most versatile, compact and powerful. Featuring 2 steering axles, has great maneuverability and small turning radius.
Its powerful suction system and the ease of use of scanning system, allows one-pass sweeping any way.
In this 2nd generation, the cabin has been redesigned to take full and complete visibility of the scanning area, and a more powerful engine and ecological.
A Overall Length: 3.900 mm.
B Vehicle Width: 1.490 mm.
C Vehicle Height: 2.370 mm.
D Wheel Base: 1.430 mm.
- Empty Weight: 2.600 kg.
- Gross Weight: 4.000 kg.
- Payload: 1.400 Kg.
- Brand: Kubota. Model: V3600-T-E3B. TURBO
- Displacement: 3.620 cm3
- Number of cylinders: 4 in line
- Power: 63 kW, 85 hp at 2,600 rpm
- Injection: Direct. Lustre (E-TVCS)
- Fuel: Diesel. Tank: 50 liters
- Consumption Approx: 4 liters / hour
- Cooling: water pump
- Complies with Directive 2004/26 EEC on engines
- Regulating Emissions: EU Stage 3A
- 2-speed hydrostatic transmission to the rear wheels, dual-variable flow pump, is acting on two independent hydraulic wheel motors with negative brake. Electronic transmission is not
- Operating speed: Variable from 0 to 20 km / h
- Maximum travel speed: 40 Km / h
- Gradeability working phase: 30%
- Height of curbs badeo: Recommended maximum of 22 cm
- Made of rectangular tube, ST-52 steel structural optimal for receiving and supporting all components of the broom.
- Steering Wheel at 4 in operating speed, and the front wheels in speed, by orbitrol pump and 2 hydraulic cylinders controlled by steering wheel located on the right side.
- Rotation between walls: 4 m
- Inside turning radius: 1.10 m
- The sweeper has 2 steering axles with 4 wheels.
- Front Axle: 2 swivel castors.
- Suspension: For independent springs and hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Rear Axle: 2 wheel drive and steering.
- Suspension: For independent springs and hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Number: 4 + 1 spare.
- Dimensions: 205/70 R15C
- Load Index / Speed Index: 106-104 / R
-Brake and Emergency Service: Hydrostatic to the rear wheels, and hydraulic circuit (for pedal) with drum brakes to the front axle.
-Parking Brake: Control by electric switch, acting on the rear wheels by blocking negative brake wheel motors.
- Battery: 1 v 92 Ah
- Alternator: 1 v 100 A
- Lighting: The regulation by the Highway Code.
- The entire electrical system is protected by fuses and relays.
- Electrical isolation from scratches and humidity by airfles tube.
- All paint components undergo a process of: cleaning by immersion phosphating exposure one layer, a primer layer of high thickness, two coats of acrylic paint and drying in hot polyurethane.
- At the direction of the client can be painted in the color suggests.
- Comfortable cabin in the front suspension. Radio Cd Audio Equipment
- Acoustic and thermal insulation.
- 02 seats with adjustable bucket seats. Driver's seat with adjustable suspension height and weight of the driver.
- High visibility front and side. Convex windscreen to the floor of the cab to have a complete and total visibility of the scanning area.
- Glass window in the cab floor, to view the input of waste into the suction nozzle.
- Fully glazed side doors with sliding window.
- Glazed rear side of the cab, to broaden the angle of view of the operator.
- Tilt adjustable steering wheel, dashboard integrated with the steering column. Volante located on the right.
- Team Air Conditioning and Heating. System pressurized cabin.
- Color Monitor 7 "in the cabin and rear view camera.
- 2 retractable mirrors maneuvering.
- Dashboard work ergonomically positioned for quick and easy implementation of the operator.
- All functions (motor, sweeping and watering system) run from the cockpit controls and indicated by.
- Indicators and controls: fuel level, engine temperature warning red light, tachometer, hour meter, oil pressure indicator, battery and alternator, engine heaters, hydraulic oil level warning red light, irrigation water level red warning lED, and regulatory lighting.
- Light yellow auto rotating and reversing buzzer.
- Scanning System: aspiration, using high performance turbine.
- Radial suction turbine high performance steel construction antiwear hydraulic action, adjustable speed of 1,500 to 2,600 rpm, located at the top of the hopper and air outlet at the rear of the hopper and into the soil .
- Approximate Vacuum flow: 13,000 m3/hr.
- Suction filter in stainless steel mesh, washable with water.
- Auxiliary suction Mangón 4 m in length and 125 mm diameter.
- Scanning Equipment in the front, with two side brushes located in front of the cab and in the driver's vision.
- 2 front brushes retractable side impact, floating for a perfect adaptation to uneven pavements and regulation in frontal and lateral tilt.
- Rotation speed adjustable from 0 to 200 rpm from the cab.
- Independent movement of each brush with an ergonomic joystick located.
- 2 standard brushes Ø 900 mm.
- Width Sweep Minimum / Maximum: 1,400 to 2,300 mm.
- Average yield approximate work: 24,000 m2 / h.
- Suction nozzle located below the cab, between the front wheels protected against blows and impacts, made of stainless steel, 3 guided on wheels and bearings wear nylon.
- Floating Suction nozzle for perfect adaptation to uneven floors.
- Squeegee width of 800 mm.
- Flap hydraulic nozzle for scanning bulky items (bottles, cans, leaves, etc.), Activated from cab joystick ergonomically positioned.
- Hydraulic lifting and lowering the cab, ergonomically.
- Flexible suction hose Ø 200 mm, positioned to favor straight suction flow.
IRRIGATION AND WATER SYSTEM
- Clean water tanks built in corrosion-resistant steel with a capacity of 400 liters, for irrigation brushes diffusers, nozzle and tube.
- Projection of the brushes clean water by electric water pump and irrigation diffusers silembloc rubber to prevent breakage.
- Recycling and recirculation system water with a capacity of 200 liters.
- The water recirculating system provides a water cyclone in the suction nozzle and the suction tube, which cleans the tube and the nozzle, and also captures dust entering the hopper.
- All these functions are done from the driver's seat ergonomically.
- Waste hopper made of stainless steel AISI-304L as.
- Hopper with capacity of 2,000 liters.
- Download the rear by hydraulic dump.
- Discharge height: 1,400 mm. Emptying in standard containers.
- One-piece cover with automatic opening by gas springs. The one-piece lid facilitates operations of maintenance, cleaning hopper, filters and suction turbine.
- It has hydraulic hand lift for emergency.
THE SWEEPER IS EQUIPPED WITH:
• Air conditioning and heating in the cabin.
• Color monitor 7 "in the cabin and rear view camera.
• Auxiliary suction 4 m in length and 125 mm diameter.
• Spare wheel, jack and wheel wrench.
• Maintenance manual and book the machine exploded.
• Audio equipment in the cockpit, radio-cd.
• 01 Year Warranty.
- Washing equipment high pressure (0-125 bar) with spear gun and 15 m hose.
- Equipment with automatic lubrication system programmer.
- Computer monitor in cab and rear view camera.
- Third front brush extensible.
| || |
SUITABLE SAFETY STANDARDS 89/392 EC.