|Place of Origin:||
Compression Testing Machine
Compression Testing Machine, hand operated, 1000 KN (100 tonne), 4- Pillar Model/ plate model also available
Compression Testing Machine, hand operated, 1000 KN (100 tonne),
4- Pillar Model, fitted with double plunger pump and hydraulic Load
gauge 0-1000 KN of 200 mm dia. Portable Model. Top and bottom
The load is applied through an hydraulic assembly. The hydraulic jack of 1000 KN capacity is fixed to the base. The lower platen is on the hydraulic ram , with circles for easy in centering. The upper platen is with ball joint for parallel alignment & having a spherical seating is adjustable. The lower and upper platens of the machine are hardened, ground and polished.
A dust cover is provided on the jack to prevent any dust from going into
A spacer with a center locating pin is provided to test small specimen.
Fitted with special double plunger pump having very little force even at full load.
The machine is provided with an air release valve. Load is automatically indicated on the 200 mm dial hydraulic Load gauge.
· A maximum red pointer is provided to facilitate taking of the reading after failure of specimen.
· The load gauge is calibrated against NCCBM tested proving ring.
· Made of all steel construction.
· The design is compact and rugged for long service under job-site conditions.
· Load gauge MASTA OR WIKA imported mechanism.
· Brick also can be tested. (Order for extra platens for bricks).