|CAS No.:||3824500000||Other Names:||Ceramic Tile Adhesive||EINECS No.:||3824500000|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||
cement,sand,synthetic resin and special additives
|Usage:||Construction||Brand Name:||CaiTong||Model Number:||CT-Z5|
|Surface Drying Time:||2h||Temperature:||5℃~40℃||Surface Preparation:||Clean|
|Feature:||Eco Friendly, Non-toxic||Application:||Mosaic, Swimming Pool, Wall|
|Packaging Detail:||20kg/bags,25kg/bags.We can Production OEM order .|
|Delivery Detail:||7-12 working days ,Accrding to your order quantity|
mixed with water and used for filling the gap between the ceramic tile or on another kinds of stones
Concrete Ceramic Marble Tile Adhesive Eco Friendly , Epoxy Glue
CaiTong Tile glue is a kind of high quality environment-friendly waterborne powder which can be mixed with water and used for bonding ceramic tile on the surfaces of wall, ground and floor. It is easily applied and can achieve an excellent adhesion.
It has strong cohesion force. Reduce the common phenomenon of tiles detaching and peeling when pasted by Portland cement.
1.Has strong cohesion force.
2.Be premixed and produced, easy operation
3.Has strong water retention, thin construction, to reduce material consumption and building load.
4.Has good flexibility to resist effectively the destruction of various stresses.
5.Has special formula to avoid completely the common phenomenon of tiles cracking, detaching and peeling by Portland cement.
6.It is no-toxic, no-radiation, no smell and environmental.
7.Has special formula to prevent the flow with too much southbound crash, easier construction.
· Used for fixing low porosity tiles (water absorption less than 6%) such as glass mosaic tiles porcelain tiles,natural stone, etc
· Used for fixing tiles both on inside and outside walls and floors
· For tiles fixed on external walls higher than 3.5m, the size of the tiles is suggested to be less than 30×30cm
· Used for fixing tiles on rigid substrate
· Stone fixed on wall higher than 3.5m suggested being with mechanical anchor together
· Used for fixing tiles in dry and damp area
1.All the surface should be strong/ dry/ clean, no shake/ oil stain/ wax stain/ concrete curing agent and other loose things.
2.If the surface is covered with paint, it should be hacked and at least exposed 80%.
3.New concrete surface should be cured for 28 days at least. Then pave tile.
4.New plaster base should be cured for 7 days at least. Then pave tile.
5. You can use industrial detergent or degreasing dirt agent to clean the old concrete or plaster surface. Then use high pressure tap to clean up. It can be paved tile after airing 24h.
6. Clean the residue of concrete surface, especially the residual mold release of the slant concrete surface.
7. Before construction, the surface need to be wetted, if the surface is water absorption strong or in high temperature/dry environment.
1. The vertical and smoothness of the substrate must be confirmed before construction.
2. The product is suitable for construction in the 5°C~40°C.
3. Don't use the dried paste by reading water.
4. If the base plane is uneven or the back of tile is not smooth, wiping the paste on the back of brick in order to ensure it full with paste to avoid hollowing.
Original tensile adhesive strength(Mpa)
Tensile adhesive strength after water(Mpa)
Tensile adhesive strength after thermal aging(Mpa)
Tensile adhesive strength after thawing cycle(Mpa)
Tensile adhesive strength after standing for 20 min(Mpa)