Natural Sealer NS-TOP is the penetrating hardener for "protecting concrete and prolonging the life of concrete".
- Natural Sealer NS-TOP is a water based and environmentally safe inorganic product.
- It is a specifically modified sodium silicate, not ordinary sodium silicate, so it penetrates deep into concrete and forms durable chemical bonds.
- It does not coat the surface of concrete, so the concrete breathes.
- It reacts with concrete chemically and becomes an integral part of concrete.
- The appearance of the treated concrete is not changed.
- The penetrating depth depends on porosity of concrete.
- The effects go better as time passes.
- Easy application
- Protecting the concrete and prolonging the lifetime of concrete
- It hardens and protects the concrete. It can applied on concrete surfaces of chemical plants, agricultural and marine products warehouse and processing plants, parking structures, convention centers, shopping malls, etc.
- It can be applied to concrete buildings and structures, but limited for the application where there are puddles of water or water pressure acts on the surface.
The coverage of 0.3~0.8 liter per square meters is recommended usually. Coverages vary depending on porosity of concrete and atmospheric conditions. The coverage need to be determined before application.
230KG per Drum
18KG per pail
- It is best applied by means of low-velocity spray unit. In order to apply full and equal penetrating, adjust spraying velocity, angle and moving speed of nozzle.
- Minimum curing time is 72 hours. For this period, do not water over the surface or be puddles of water on the surface.
- It is only for concrete surface. Do not use for bricks or stones.
- It should not be applied to concrete surfaces that have been otherwise coated or oiled. Such surfaces must be cleaned before it is applied.
- It should not be applied when the ambient temperature is at or below freezing. On hot days, it is not proper to applying because water evaporates very fast and it cannot penetrate deeply.
- It should not be applied on soaking wet surface.
- For the cracking bigger than 2mm or other structural failure, it is needed other treatment before the application.