3.Portland cement, fine quartz sand,active chemicals
4.Solvent : Water-based
Concrete Waterproof Sealer Coating Material
1.Cement based supplied in powder form
2.Formulated from Portland cement, fine quartz sand and active chemicals
3.Slurry applied to inside or outside surfaces
4.Require the presence of water in the capillaries in order to penetrate and from sealing crystals.
a) Mix water, the ratio is 2.5 parts of powder to 1 part of water by volume.
b) Stir the mixture of powder in the water thoroughly and evenly for 3 minutes.
c) It is advisable to use up all the mortar for every mixture. The subsequence applications shall use the new mixedmortar.
1. Excellent waterproof and anticorrosive effects, service life of metal sheet prolonged by over one half.
2. High elasticity and excellent low-temperature flexibility, high-temperature and aging resistance.
3. Better metal bonding property, no bulking or dropping.
4. Green and eco-friendly waterborne product, with simple construction and safe operation.
Main Characteristic1. Excellent weatherability and UV resistance.
2. Better metal bonding property (affinity), and good overall performance owing to firm adsorption.
3. Low-temperature flexibility and high elasticity to extend along with base and prevent joints from cracking.
The product has a shelf life of 1 year after the production date,
when stored in cool and dry places and in tightly closed original containers.