|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||NAI||Model Number:||F02007|
|Packaging Detail:||export carton packing|
|Delivery Detail:||35 days|
continuous strand mat is a new fiberglass reinforcement product.
E-glass continuous strand mat is a new fiberglass reinforcement product. The mat is made from continuous fiberglass strands randomly looped and bonded together with a small amount of binder. Continuous strand mat is used in many FRP structural applications such as pultrusion, filament winding and several fiberglass molding processes (RTM, etc.). Finished molded products have high equiaxial strengths. Typical products are marine railing, window frames, boat parts, dry cased high voltage transformers and corrosion resistant pipes.
Furthermore, this product can be combined with woven roving to make combination mat that has superior processability and structural properties. This mat can also be used in multi-layer composite products.
1. Uniform thickness and no loose strands.
2. High resistance to distortion from handling and processing.
3. Good resin flowability. Complete wet through with no bubbles.
4. Good resistance to washability and suitable for RTM processes.
5. Easily fills mold and conforms to complex shapes, while providing a smooth finished surface.