|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi China (Mainland)||Type:||Ceramic Plates||Application:||Industrial Ceramic|
|Packaging Detail:||wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||3weeks after confirmation|
ISO certification and QC check,Ceramic honeycomb from the material cordierite in either dense,porous or highly porous forms.
Ceramic honeycomb structures are primarily produced from the material cordierite in either dense, porous or highly porous forms. Other materials can be supplied on customer request, Cellular ceramics provide the high surface area you need for catalyst, produce very low pressure drop, low thermal expansion coefficient, strong thermal impact resistance, large surface area and good corrosion resistance.
of Cordierite Ceramic catalyst supports, Cordierite Ceramic catalyst supports deliver cost savings and improve performance due to:
1. Reduced pressure drop… cutting fan load for significant energy savings.
2. Less volume… because they require less space. High surface area means high conversion efficiency in converters occupying small volumes.
3. Lighter weight… so less structural support is required.
4. Extended catalyst life… the low coefficient of thermal expansion gives them a high resistance to thermal shock, extending the catalyst lifetime.
5. Thermal durability… enabling them to withstand operating temperatures of 2190 F (1200 C) and spikes to 2500 F (1410 C). In fact, the material strength actually increases with temperature, nearly doubling from ambient temperature to 2190 F.
6. Increase surface area without paying a pressure drop penalty with thin wall products.