1) Edge protecotor or corner board is manufactured from recycled kraft paper layers, laminated with glue, which results in a high-strength rigid right angle board (L-shaped) that is most commonly used for strap protection, overseas and flat bed truck shipments and outside storage. The use of strapping helps to stabilize your load but can possibly cause crushing damage at the corners. Corner boards allow you to create a buffer between the load and the strapping, so that the strapping can be tightened without causing product damage. Cornerboard and Edge Protectors reduce shipping costs and product damage, improve customer satisfaction and provide superior load stability. They are efficient and environment-friendly methods of reducing customer rejection rates. It can also be used to enforce the edges of boxes, pallets. Sometimes it is used to construct racks. Cornerboard and Edge Protectors provide opportunities to add value to unitized loads through distinct printing options.
2) It can be made waterproof as client requires.
3) technical standard: BB-T0023-1004 or client requirements. For example, a typical edge protector 50x50x5, its density is not less than 330g/m; its vertical compression strength is not less than 1220N; its transverse bending strength is not less than 1000N.
4) the dimensions can be defined by the client.A---leg length/ width one; B---leg length/ width two; C---thickness/ caliper; D---length.
5) The colour can be brown, white.
6) Benefits include: Reduction in Product Damage - less chance of product being crushed during shipping and storage. Increased Load Stability - maximum strapping tension can be used without crushing product. Improved Shipping & Handling - allows more product to be placed on pallets, reducing handling costs and increasing warehouse and shipping space. Increased Profits - reduced product damage means less rejection of product by customers. Can be used with nails, staples and screws. Sturdy and reusable.
7) Imprinting Available: Corner Boards can be custom printed with information such as your company name, logo, website address, phone number, handling instructions, etc. which is a low cost way to increase and improve your product and company awareness.