Cortex A8 S5PV210 Microcontroller, 512M RAM+512M Nand Flash Stamp Module, Android4.0 Development Board
S5PV210 Cortex A8 microcontroller board is a high-performance microcontrol board. It uses Samsung S5PV210 as its main processor, running frequency up to 1GHz.
Integrated with PowerVR SGX540 high performance graphics engine, S5PV210 can run 3D graphics smoothly, and support big size 1080P video.
This core board is mainly used 2.0mm pitch double pin to lead out its CPU most common function.
SMD CON1 block(51pins), showed as below.
Tiny210's onboard 512M DDR2 memory, can smoothly run advanced operating systems as Android, Linux and WinCE6 ect.
It is an ideal stamping coreboard for the development of high-class network terminals on advertising, multimedia, smart home, advanced surveillance system, video game control panel etc.
Specification & Features:
* Dimension: 74 * 55 * 10 (mm)
* CPU: 1 GHz Samsung S5PV210 with PowerVR SGX540 graphics engine
* RAM: 512 MB DDR2 RAM, 32 bit Bus
* Flash: 512MB NAND Flash (1GB module also available)
* Ethernet: 10/100M (DM9000)
* Audio: WM8960 codec
* Serial, SPI, USB, LCD, CMOS Camera Interface
* Analog Input and Output
* User Outputs: 4x LEDs
* Expansion headers (2.0 mm and 1.0 mm)
* OS Support
Windows CE 6
4 x User Leds(Green)
1 x Power Led(Red)
2 x 60 Pin 2.0mm space DIP connector
1 x 30 Pin 2.0mm space DIP connector
1 x 51 Pin 1.0mm space SMD connector