|Other Names:||Asphalt Seal Coat||Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane||Usage:||Construction,Footwear & Leather||Brand Name:||COSTCO|
|Model Number:||COST-1266||HS Code:||3506919090|
|Packaging Detail:||15 kg/carton|
|Delivery Detail:||About 10 days after receive payment|
1.High rubber recovery
2.High cementing performance
Cracks/Gaps Joint Sealant--China Supplier: High Elastic Gaps Sealing Paste
We can provide FREE sample for you to test and compare!
Any inquiry is WELCOM! (^-^)/
COST-1266 High elastic crack sealing paste is mainly consisted of bitumen and other high molecule materials.
It is a kind of ideal sealant which has reached the international advanced level.
It can be widely applied to:
1. Seal the saw-cutting joins and perimeter joint in bitumen concrete pavement, cement concrete road, High-speed road, bridge road and airport runways.
2.Seal the crack and prevent water permeation in the precast concrete panels of the building roof.
Main Properties and Characteristics
1. High rubber recovery to follow cyclic movement, and good resistance to sands.
2. Good flexibility in low temperature and stability in high temperature.
3. High cementing performance.
4. Super resistance to eroding , and outstanding resistance to water, acid, alkali and oil.
5. Super anti-seismic capability.
6. Prolonging the life of the road and bringing down the cost of maintenance.
COST-1266 is complying with American Standard ASTM-1190.
Softening point /°C
Recovery / %
Flash point /°C
Modifying agent ratio
Advised base materials temperature
Advised heating up temperature
Application Adding Method
Generally speaking, COST-1266 is used to seal the crack by indirect heating with the FO oil.
Use the suitable tools to clean the crack, remove any dust, oil, grease, print and other contaminants, and keep the crack clean and dry.
1. Hot melt the sealing paste, the heating temperature of the product is about 180°C-
Usually, we hot melt the sealing paste by indirect heating with FO oil, instead of directly heating and suddenly heating.
Before heating, put it into heating container (drum) first, step heat up, the heating time is decided by entirely melting of sealing paste.
2.For better appearance, cover the outside of the joint areas with Ninon film or paper, lest cause contamination when sealing.
3. Let it cool down before pouring and sealing. The best pouring temperature is about
4. Remove the Ninon film after finishing, keep the surface neat.
We suggest using COST style heating equipment. This equipment has good quality
and can be operated easily. It helps improving the construction quality, and developing good work environment.
Ending the pouring work, traffic can be opened in time immediately.
It can be kept for 5 years.
Keep away from fire. Storage temperature too high, the packaging will deform, but no affect
Avoid to contact fire. No smoking during construction.
If splash on clothes or skin, please flush with water immediately, or ask for doctor.